Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports

Post subject: Re: Greatest Player/Coach Not To Win A Championship
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:08 pm 
Banned from the Pit

bostonlou wrote:
all the reggie miller posts should be deleted ... he's far from "greatest" ... I think Cheryl is more talented ...

When Reggie was a kid, he showed up alone in open basketball courts and challenged other youngsters to play a 2 against 2 game. When he set it up, he called his sister to show up :twisted: :twisted: .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:22 pm 
The Decider

Go_State wrote:
Hell, Dan considered playing for the Vikings cause he wanted a ring so badly. That he chose to retire with the team he played with his entire career is another reason I think he deserved a title more than any other pro.

Probably realised that the NFC North was a lost cause with Favre at the peak of his powers.

If Soundgarden is perfectly fine with playing together with Tad Doyle on vocals, why the fuck is he wasting his life promoting the single worst album of all time? Holy shit, he has to be the stupidest motherfucker on earth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:59 pm 
Unthought Known
 WWW  Profile

It figures that my all-time favorite football player is Dan Marino and my all-time favorite basketball player is Charles Barkley. And that none of my Cubbies have ever won anything. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:02 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Too Big a Man Too Say wrote:
It figures that my all-time favorite football player is Dan Marino and my all-time favorite basketball player is Charles Barkley. And that none of my Cubbies have ever won anything. :cry:

i too was a huge Marino/Barkley fan...and it was rough taking grief from my friends when they couldn't win a championship...

Post subject: Re: Greatest Player/Coach Not To Win A Championship
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 10:59 pm 
Stone's Bitch

bostonlou wrote:
all the reggie miller posts should be deleted ... he's far from "greatest" ... I think Cheryl is more talented ... and yes... I'm the one that got the Cheryl chant going in the fleetcenter in the playoffs ;) he has a nice shot.. that's it... the rest of his game is cheating and whining

Reggie Miller may not be the "greatest" but he does deserve a championship. He is true. He had a chance to join the Lakers when Shaq and Kobe started the three-peat but chose to stay in Indiana. Reggie was born in Riverside, CA and went to UCLA so joing the Lakers would have been a dream to most people in that situation, but Reggie said Indiana gave him his chance so its his duty to pay them back. Miller is fun to watch and he is great to the comminuty and fans.

I dont know what you're talking about the "whining". Reggie is the king of trash-talking and backing it up. Just ask Knicks fans.

:twisted:

Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports