Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Official "GrimmaceXX Is Forced To Eat Crow" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:52 pm
Posts: 10620
Location: Chicago, IL
Gender: Male
Thanks Aprilfifth for compiling the steaming piles of shit that GrimmaceXX excreted for all of posterity. Let this be a lesson to every Boston fan (and those that claim to be Boston fans yet have only seen Fever Pitch on On Demand) to be a little more humble in the future.

And yes, Boston fans of this board, GrimmaceXX's posts do represent everything repugnant, arrogant, cocky, and clearly misinformed for which you all stand.

Alas . . .

GrimmaceXX wrote:
GREATEST TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF SPORTS............ BOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooM


GrimmaceXX wrote:
18-0 one to go bitches

GrimmaceXX wrote:
I enjoy this

GrimmaceXX wrote:
PATS 38 GIANTS 10 However I do see a chance the Pats letting it all hang out and scoring 56 or 63 points, just to give one last FU to the League and everyone else. I hope you all truly enjoy watching this game. Just realize that you will NEVER see a team like this again in your lifetime

GrimmaceXX wrote:
Just checking in.... yep still the Capital

GrimmaceXX wrote:
So looking at next years schedule....... what do you say 38-0?

GrimmaceXX wrote:
I laugh at all of you

GrimmaceXX wrote:
Will you lock up this thread already..... I told you at the beginning the playoffs are cancelled, it's just a 5 week long PATS victory celebration

GrimmaceXX wrote:
GAME.... SET.... MATCH....

BITCHES

GrimmaceXX wrote:
it would suck to be sports fan in any other city then Boston right now....

GrimmaceXX wrote:
If it wasn't for the Bruins (and God bless them, I truly do love them) I would completely forget what it was like to watch one of my teams lose a game.............

GrimmaceXX wrote:
Greatest team in the history of sports....

GrimmaceXX wrote:
I was sure they were going to cancel the playoffs this year..... Oh well.... carry on

GrimmaceXX wrote:
It truly is good to be KING!

GrimmaceXX wrote:
HO HO HO HO HO.... fuck you all!!!! bitches!

GrimmaceXX wrote:
just want to remind everyone that the Red Sox WON THE WORLD SERIES, The 2007 Patriots are the BEST TEAM IN NFL HISTORY

GrimmaceXX wrote:
Wow this Sunday fucking blew.... what fucking horrible football. The rest of this league is pathetic, what a fucking joke. I can't even imagine what it's like to be a fan of any other NFL team right now, I would be ashamed.

GrimmaceXX wrote:
WoW they already covered up the crowd noise cheat..... Unfuckingbelievable! Any radio broadcasts of it that we can compare it to?!?!?!? Oh well off to 19-0 and a big fuck you to the league.... No one in this league even deserves to be on the same field as the Patriots, it's a disgrace!

GrimmaceXX wrote:
eat my ass world

GrimmaceXX wrote:
fuck you Dungy and family!! fuck you

GrimmaceXX wrote:
Clearly Bill Belichick is giving a big FUCK YOU to the entire NFL... and it's FANTASTIC!

GrimmaceXX wrote:
just back from the pats..... ready for the clincher..... wow.... wow...wow.... fucking a...... am i really living in this sports dream world?

GrimmaceXX wrote:
dane cook is funny.... the sox are winning the world series.... the pats are going 19-0..... and you all suck


Last edited by Chris_H_2 on Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official "GrimmaceXX Is Forced To Eat Crow" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 2:08 am
Posts: 5495
Does this make Grimace the most hated Boston fan on RM?

I think the only one I can stomach (most of the time) is Ellis.

Even Coach has shown up and asked for a beating...

_________________
IX - X - XIII - XIV - XL - XLIII
ONE FOR EACH FINGER, THE THUMB AND START THE OTHER HAND!!

:wave:

Check us out - THE RODDIES

EllisEamos wrote:
they're fuckin' losers!!! they (patriots) deserved to be boo-ed!!!

:haha:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official "GrimmaceXX Is Forced To Eat Crow" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:35 pm
Posts: 1545
Location: Boston
Please do not lump all of us in with the rest of them. While some are, well, just as you described, there are others who have had intelligent, objective conversations with people around here.

_________________
Audio and DVD


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official "GrimmaceXX Is Forced To Eat Crow" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 2:08 am
Posts: 5495
ms11781 wrote:
Please do not lump all of us in with the rest of them. While some are, well, just as you described, there are others who have had intelligent, objective conversations with people around here.


Actually...I stand corrected. You have been very objective.

_________________
IX - X - XIII - XIV - XL - XLIII
ONE FOR EACH FINGER, THE THUMB AND START THE OTHER HAND!!

:wave:

Check us out - THE RODDIES

EllisEamos wrote:
they're fuckin' losers!!! they (patriots) deserved to be boo-ed!!!

:haha:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official "GrimmaceXX Is Forced To Eat Crow" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Of Counsel
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 37778
Location: OmaGOD!!!
Gender: Male
On top of all of this, Grimmace is one of the five people in Massachusetts who voted for Bush in 2004, so that should give you a better idea of the big picture of the man.

_________________
Unfortunately, at the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius, the Flower Children jerked off and went back to sleep.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official "GrimmaceXX Is Forced To Eat Crow" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unthought Known
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:05 am
Posts: 8045
Location: Arlington Heights, IL
Gender: Male
What a fuck head.

He should be banned for those comments.

_________________
Always up for a trade
http://db.etree.org/TooBigaManTooSay/list


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official "GrimmaceXX Is Forced To Eat Crow" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Of Counsel
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 37778
Location: OmaGOD!!!
Gender: Male
Image

_________________
Unfortunately, at the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius, the Flower Children jerked off and went back to sleep.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official "GrimmaceXX Is Forced To Eat Crow" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
High Roller
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:47 pm
Posts: 13660
Location: Long Island
Gender: Male
Sorry if i get the poster wrong(i'm pretty sure it was a Cowboys fan), but Merrill was even worse than Grimmace when it came down to the NFL season. He had some really annoying comments about how the season is over and that the Pats already won it all, and this was week 14 or so. I actually like Merrill but his comments got to me even more than Grimmaces' did. The mention of parity in the NFL is there for a reason. Yes, the Pats were 18-0 and the best team in the league for awhile, but that doesn't mean they couldn't be beaten. That's why i love this Giants win so much. People now know to shut the fuck up before patting themselves on the back about their team. The shitty Ravens should have beaten the Pats this season. That evidence enough to me that anybody can win on any given sunday.

That being said, this thread is well deserved because nobody talks more shit than Grimmace and he should eat a big pile of crow

_________________
2006-7 NFL Champions!

RM Led Zeppelin Tourney Champ


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official "GrimmaceXX Is Forced To Eat Crow" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Of Counsel
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:14 am
Posts: 37778
Location: OmaGOD!!!
Gender: Male
Clubber wrote:
Sorry if i get the poster wrong(i'm pretty sure it was a Cowboys fan), but Merrill was even worse than Grimmace when it came down to the NFL season. He had some really annoying comments about how the season is over and that the Pats already won it all, and this was week 14 or so. I actually like Merrill but his comments got to me even more than Grimmaces' did. The mention of parity in the NFL is there for a reason. Yes, the Pats were 18-0 and the best team in the league for awhile, but that doesn't mean they couldn't be beaten. That's why i love this Giants win so much. People now know to shut the fuck up before patting themselves on the back about their team. The shitty Ravens should have beaten the Pats this season. That evidence enough to me that anybody can win on any given sunday.

That being said, this thread is well deserved because nobody talks more shit than Grimmace and he should eat a big pile of crow

*shit

_________________
Unfortunately, at the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius, the Flower Children jerked off and went back to sleep.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official "GrimmaceXX Is Forced To Eat Crow" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unthought Known
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:05 am
Posts: 8045
Location: Arlington Heights, IL
Gender: Male
punkdavid wrote:
*shit


Took the words out of my keyboard

_________________
Always up for a trade
http://db.etree.org/TooBigaManTooSay/list


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official "GrimmaceXX Is Forced To Eat Crow" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unthought Known
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:46 pm
Posts: 9617
Location: Medford, Oregon
Gender: Male
Haha it's funny because I never really post much in the Sports forum but I've known Grimmace as a giant douche since the '04 election and his carrying on in N&D. Hopefully he never comes back.

_________________
Deep below the dunes I roved
Past the rows, past the rows
Beside the acacias freshly in bloom
I sent men to their doom


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official "GrimmaceXX Is Forced To Eat Crow" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
High Roller
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:47 pm
Posts: 13660
Location: Long Island
Gender: Male
punkdavid wrote:
Clubber wrote:
Sorry if i get the poster wrong(i'm pretty sure it was a Cowboys fan), but Merrill was even worse than Grimmace when it came down to the NFL season. He had some really annoying comments about how the season is over and that the Pats already won it all, and this was week 14 or so. I actually like Merrill but his comments got to me even more than Grimmaces' did. The mention of parity in the NFL is there for a reason. Yes, the Pats were 18-0 and the best team in the league for awhile, but that doesn't mean they couldn't be beaten. That's why i love this Giants win so much. People now know to shut the fuck up before patting themselves on the back about their team. The shitty Ravens should have beaten the Pats this season. That evidence enough to me that anybody can win on any given sunday.

That being said, this thread is well deserved because nobody talks more shit than Grimmace and he should eat a big pile of crow

*shit


so that was you! Haha! Makes it even more funny. You're cool too but those comments were pretty bad that early into the season

_________________
2006-7 NFL Champions!

RM Led Zeppelin Tourney Champ


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official "GrimmaceXX Is Forced To Eat Crow" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:40 pm 
Offline
Unthought Known
 Profile

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 6:08 pm
Posts: 8255
Clubber wrote:
Sorry if i get the poster wrong(i'm pretty sure it was a Cowboys fan), but Merrill was even worse than Grimmace when it came down to the NFL season. He had some really annoying comments about how the season is over and that the Pats already won it all, and this was week 14 or so. I actually like Merrill but his comments got to me even more than Grimmaces' did. The mention of parity in the NFL is there for a reason. Yes, the Pats were 18-0 and the best team in the league for awhile, but that doesn't mean they couldn't be beaten. That's why i love this Giants win so much. People now know to shut the fuck up before patting themselves on the back about their team. The shitty Ravens should have beaten the Pats this season. That evidence enough to me that anybody can win on any given sunday.

That being said, this thread is well deserved because nobody talks more shit than Grimmace and he should eat a big pile of crow

he made some funny comments on Eli as well...

_________________
“You’re good kids, stay together. Trust each other and be good teammates to one another. I believe there is a championship in this room.”

-Ernie Accorsi in his final address to the NY Giants locker room before retiring as GM in January of 2007


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official "GrimmaceXX Is Forced To Eat Crow" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
High Roller
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:47 pm
Posts: 13660
Location: Long Island
Gender: Male
Clubber wrote:
punkdavid wrote:
Clubber wrote:
Sorry if i get the poster wrong(i'm pretty sure it was a Cowboys fan), but Merrill was even worse than Grimmace when it came down to the NFL season. He had some really annoying comments about how the season is over and that the Pats already won it all, and this was week 14 or so. I actually like Merrill but his comments got to me even more than Grimmaces' did. The mention of parity in the NFL is there for a reason. Yes, the Pats were 18-0 and the best team in the league for awhile, but that doesn't mean they couldn't be beaten. That's why i love this Giants win so much. People now know to shut the fuck up before patting themselves on the back about their team. The shitty Ravens should have beaten the Pats this season. That evidence enough to me that anybody can win on any given sunday.

That being said, this thread is well deserved because nobody talks more shit than Grimmace and he should eat a big pile of crow

*shit


so that was you! Haha! Makes it even more funny. You're cool too but those comments were pretty bad that early into the season


I looked it up and it was Merrill, sorry PD. This was his imfamous post:

I'm sick of this predictable shit. I'm done with the NFL; no more games, no nothing, no matter how good the Cowboys are this year.

I will have to ask a fail-safe though: if your team manages to pull off the Miracle of the Century in the playoffs, send me a PM just in case I miss the headlines or comments outside of Sports.

Heh. First time in twenty years that playoff football is going off the air for me. It's going to be unusual, especially given the Cowboys and their incredible season. But I knew at the end of last week that the NFL for the 2007 season is already finished, and I had the channel off the second the TD catch was made from that ridiculous trick play. This is the best team in sports history.

The playoffs are almost so useless I'm inclined to say they shouldn't be played because everyone of a sound mind will know the result to 98-99% assurance and people shouldn't risk themselves for that shit. As for my part, in the words of Denny Green, I've crowned their asses and I've done.

But just in case of a miracle ... JUST IN CASE ... let me know, K?


That post was made on December 9th BTW. I mean cmon! Nobody knows wtf is gonna happen in the NFL playoffs. That's why i'm renting a house instead of owning one.

_________________
2006-7 NFL Champions!

RM Led Zeppelin Tourney Champ


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official "GrimmaceXX Is Forced To Eat Crow" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
See you in another life, brother
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:01 pm
Posts: 13165
Gender: Male
Ah, I stand here proudly seeing my efforts take off and come to maturation in this beautiful thread. A true classic. :)

_________________
"Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires."
-- John Steinbeck


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official "GrimmaceXX Is Forced To Eat Crow" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 2:08 am
Posts: 5495
Clubber wrote:
Sorry if i get the poster wrong(i'm pretty sure it was a Cowboys fan), but Merrill was even worse than Grimmace when it came down to the NFL season. He had some really annoying comments about how the season is over and that the Pats already won it all, and this was week 14 or so. I actually like Merrill but his comments got to me even more than Grimmaces' did. The mention of parity in the NFL is there for a reason. Yes, the Pats were 18-0 and the best team in the league for awhile, but that doesn't mean they couldn't be beaten. That's why i love this Giants win so much. People now know to shut the fuck up before patting themselves on the back about their team. The shitty Ravens should have beaten the Pats this season. That evidence enough to me that anybody can win on any given sunday.

That being said, this thread is well deserved because nobody talks more shit than Grimmace and he should eat a big pile of crow


I think it was Merrill...but I also think he said he wouldn't be watching any more games, so he may not even know yet that the patriots lost.

_________________
IX - X - XIII - XIV - XL - XLIII
ONE FOR EACH FINGER, THE THUMB AND START THE OTHER HAND!!

:wave:

Check us out - THE RODDIES

EllisEamos wrote:
they're fuckin' losers!!! they (patriots) deserved to be boo-ed!!!

:haha:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official "GrimmaceXX Is Forced To Eat Crow" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Mon May 29, 2006 2:08 am
Posts: 5495
BTW-

Clubber-

I'll eat crow, since this is a crow eating thread...Peyton Manning didn't get hurt and I told you he would...

Yum Yum...

-10-

Instead it was Dwight Freeney...so I had the wrong side of the ball... :wink:

_________________
IX - X - XIII - XIV - XL - XLIII
ONE FOR EACH FINGER, THE THUMB AND START THE OTHER HAND!!

:wave:

Check us out - THE RODDIES

EllisEamos wrote:
they're fuckin' losers!!! they (patriots) deserved to be boo-ed!!!

:haha:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official "GrimmaceXX Is Forced To Eat Crow" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unthought Known
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:05 am
Posts: 8045
Location: Arlington Heights, IL
Gender: Male
10_pearljam wrote:
BTW-

Clubber-

I'll eat crow, since this is a crow eating thread...Peyton Manning didn't get hurt and I told you he would...

Yum Yum...

-10-

Instead it was Dwight Freeney...so I had the wrong side of the ball... :wink:


I think you owe me some after your Jason Taylor prediction before the '06 season :wink:

_________________
Always up for a trade
http://db.etree.org/TooBigaManTooSay/list


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official "GrimmaceXX Is Forced To Eat Crow" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:52 pm
Posts: 10620
Location: Chicago, IL
Gender: Male
Hell, Pearljamminagain still won't acknowledge that he was dead wrong about the 2005 MSU team getting bounced in the Second Round -- instead, it made the Final Four.

But enough of that, let's focus on the task at hand -- making fun of Grimmace and all of his cocky, arrogant Boston brethen.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official "GrimmaceXX Is Forced To Eat Crow" Thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Administrator
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:53 pm
Posts: 20537
Location: The City Of Trees
Chris_H_2 wrote:
Hell, Pearljamminagain still won't acknowledge that he was dead wrong about the 2005 MSU team getting bounced in the Second Round -- instead, it made the Final Four.


Heh, I thought of that thread when I saw this one.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
It is currently Thu May 23, 2019 1:35 am