Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: JD NANCY Drew is a piece of shit
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:39 am 
Camden Crew

this fucking cock sucking ass fucking piece of shit, I hope the motherfucker snaps his leg in 3 places. of course, if the douchebag loser gets a hangnail his pussy ass is on the DL for 3 weeks

this pansy ass GUTLESS douchebag, just let the tying run score because he absolutely refuses to let his body touch the ground. what a piece of garbage. Nancy fucking Drew, I hope your brittle bones break and I never see you play for LA another day. fucking twat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:00 am 
Unthought Known
 YIM  Profile

Do I need to tell you how I feel about him as a Phillies fan?

The guy is the second coming of Gregg Jeffries, overrated, injury prone pussy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:04 am 
Landry

I thought your pissed of attitude towards the Dodgers was funny for awhile, but dude, LA has been arguably the hottest team in the bigs over the past couple weeks and will be making the playoffs, which is at least more than the vast majority of baseball can say. Can't you find something to be happy about and make a thread about that? Surely you can't be pissed at your team all the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:17 am 
Stone's Bitch

parchy wrote:
I thought your pissed of attitude towards the Dodgers was funny for awhile, but dude, LA has been arguably the hottest team in the bigs over the past couple weeks and will be making the playoffs, which is at least more than the vast majority of baseball can say. Can't you find something to be happy about and make a thread about that? Surely you can't be pissed at your team all the time.

Koufax has been happy about our rookies and how well they have been playing, he's just upset with Drew's hustle(or lack thereof).

Winner, 2008 US Pearl Jam fantasy league. :D

Everton FC: 3-1-5
Anaheim Webbed D's: 5-6-2
USC Football: 7-2
Denver Broncos: 3-5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:19 am 
Landry

pearljamfan80 wrote:
parchy wrote:

Koufax has been happy about our rookies and how well they have been playing, he's just upset with Drew's hustle(or lack thereof).

I understand what he was saying, but this is a trend.

Whatever, it's not a big deal. Bitch on. I'll probably keep on laughing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:24 am 
Supersonic
 YIM  Profile

yeah i pretty much tired of his lackadaisical play,and considering how much i hate the padres im pissed off right now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:52 am 
Devil's Advocate

Anyone on the Dodgers you actually like?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:32 am 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

He was a god at FSU and never missed a game. I don't know what happened, but after he left the campus he turned into a comlete POS. The guy nearly batted .500 and I think still has the record for most HR during the college World Series. What he has turned into is sad, and being a Cardinals fan I do feel your pain.

Rise. Life is in motion...

don't it make you smile?
don't it make you smile?
when the sun don't shine? (shine at all)
don't it make you smile?

RIP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:46 am 
Camden Crew

parchy wrote:
pearljamfan80 wrote:
parchy wrote:

oh come on Parch its all in good fun, I just like ripping that loser a new one and calling him Nancy.

But my god, if you had seen the play I am referring to youd understand. If he bends his knee ONE stinking degree he catches the ball and the SD rally does not happen. He really is a sorry excuse for a ballplayer.

And I am happy about a whole bunch of gooey blue dodger happenings....the winning streak, the rooks, Saito saving the pen, Penny's pitching.....but Drew is a bum. and ya gotta calla bum a bum once in a while.

one thing I am sad about is comming off a loss last night we got Mark Hendrickson on the mound tonight, which almost guarantees a slaughter. but fuck that, Ill be playing Madden till 3am so I wont be too involved!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:52 am 
Stone's Bitch

Koufax wrote:
parchy wrote:
pearljamfan80 wrote:
parchy wrote:

oh come on Parch its all in good fun, I just like ripping that loser a new one and calling him Nancy.

But my god, if you had seen the play I am referring to youd understand. If he bends his knee ONE stinking degree he catches the ball and the SD rally does not happen. He really is a sorry excuse for a ballplayer.

And I am happy about a whole bunch of gooey blue dodger happenings....the winning streak, the rooks, Saito saving the pen, Penny's pitching.....but Drew is a bum. and ya gotta calla bum a bum once in a while.

one thing I am sad about is comming off a loss last night we got Mark Hendrickson on the mound tonight, which almost guarantees a slaughter. but fuck that, Ill be playing Madden till 3am so I wont be too involved!

speaking of people not deserving of credit, a writer out here credited Paul Depodesta for the success of this team.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:55 am 
Camden Crew

pearljamfan80 wrote:
Koufax wrote:
parchy wrote:
pearljamfan80 wrote:
parchy wrote:

speaking of people not deserving of credit, a writer out here credited Paul Depodesta for the success of this team.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

please tell me that was a joke. or tell me it was that no talent cunt TJ Simers?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:58 am 
Stone's Bitch

Koufax wrote:
pearljamfan80 wrote:
Koufax wrote:
parchy wrote:
pearljamfan80 wrote:
parchy wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

please tell me that was a joke. or tell me it was that no talent cunt TJ Simers?

I forget who, but I don't think it was Simers. And I know it wasn't a joke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:02 am 
Camden Crew

if u find the link let me know? id love to see what moron would actually credit depodesta for this seasons success.....I bet you PVW wrote it hehe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:11 am 
Got Some

jimmac24 wrote:
Do I need to tell you how I feel about him as a Phillies fan?

The guy is the second coming of Gregg Jeffries, overrated, injury prone pussy.

Gregg Jefferies was ten times the pussy that JD Drew is. I hated that asshole.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:42 am 
Camden Crew

oh and how bout this one:

last night, up 2-1, Grady Little, or Cletus the slackjawed yokel, puts the hit and run on with the fucking PITCHER BATTING AND THE CATCHER ON FIRST??????????????

Billingley swung at a ball in the dirt and martin was thrown out by 10 feet. this guy couldnt manage the LL world series let alone the Dodgers.

I think LA would be a WS team if they could dump Nancy and Cletus. those 2 deserve each other

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:31 pm 
Mike's Maniac

Relax bro, haven't you guys been a roll lately?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:01 pm 
Camden Crew

lowlight79 wrote:

so what, I cant call out their stupid mistakes? that single play cost the team a game in the standings and set them up to lose another game off their lead tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:32 pm 
In a van down by the river

Koufax wrote:
lowlight79 wrote:

so what, I cant call out their stupid mistakes? that single play cost the team a game in the standings and set them up to lose another game off their lead tonight.

you need to relax, or in two years time, youre going to have an annurism burst like some bubble yum bubble gum bubble

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:41 pm 
Camden Crew

Peeps wrote:
Koufax wrote:
lowlight79 wrote:

you need to relax, or in two years time, youre going to have an annurism burst like some bubble yum bubble gum bubble

peeps, interweb mad is different than real time mad.

for instance, I didnt type anything in this post while screaming or punding the keys, I calmly typed out my innermost feelings to share with the world.

then I took a dump and got ready for work. its all good

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:42 pm 
In a van down by the river

Koufax wrote:
Peeps wrote:
Koufax wrote:
lowlight79 wrote:

peeps, interweb mad is different than real time mad.

for instance, I didnt type anything in this post while screaming or punding the keys, I calmly typed out my innermost feelings to share with the world.

then I took a dump and got ready for work. its all good

you can not tell me that when you watch a game by the dodgers that you havent kicked a puppy and yelled so hard that the cords in your neck looked like redwoods

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports