Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Administrator
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:53 pm
Posts: 20537
Location: The City Of Trees
That score looked too much like a Super Bowl score between these two teams.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:51 am
Posts: 43609
Location: My city smells like Cheerios
Gender: Male
I should ban you for this bump and following comment

_________________
"No matter how hard you kill Jesus, he would always just come back and hit you twice as hard."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
See you in another life, brother
 Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:01 pm
Posts: 13165
Gender: Male
THIS is why guys need to hold out and get paid. FJ was a stud for two years for that team and his crappy behind QB gets a big payday, meanwhile he gets jacksquat. Forget that good teammate nonsense. GET PAID WHEN YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!!!!!

_________________
"Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires."
-- John Steinbeck


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:51 am
Posts: 43609
Location: My city smells like Cheerios
Gender: Male
Mecca wrote:
Image

_________________
"No matter how hard you kill Jesus, he would always just come back and hit you twice as hard."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
Administrator
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:53 pm
Posts: 20537
Location: The City Of Trees
Knowing my luck, the Broncos will probably blow this game like they did in 2008. :shake:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unthought Known
 Profile

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:47 pm
Posts: 9282
Location: Atlanta
Gender: Male
My Lord, 203 yards to Reggie fucking Bush.

No pride on that defense. None. Unbelievably bad football team.

_________________
Attention Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:51 am
Posts: 43609
Location: My city smells like Cheerios
Gender: Male
not sure why I even consider this entertainment

_________________
"No matter how hard you kill Jesus, he would always just come back and hit you twice as hard."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:00 am
Posts: 1413
Location: Omicron pussy I ate
Gender: Male
Mecca wrote:
not sure why I even consider this entertainment


first year i bought Sunday NFL Ticket. am i able to get a refund?

another year of wasting my Sundays away watching a sport and terrible football team seems kind of ridiculous to me.

_________________
Stoplight plays it's part, so I would say you've got a part


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
Unthought Known
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:52 pm
Posts: 8288
Mecca wrote:
not sure why I even consider this entertainment

lol

_________________
Sweep the leg!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Administrator
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:53 pm
Posts: 20537
Location: The City Of Trees
Mecca wrote:
not sure why I even consider this entertainment
I hope you were entertained today. :)

If the Chiefs really are this bad then I feel really good about the Broncos taking control of their division.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:00 am
Posts: 1413
Location: Omicron pussy I ate
Gender: Male
Green Habit wrote:
Mecca wrote:
not sure why I even consider this entertainment
I hope you were entertained today. :)

If the Chiefs really are this bad then I feel really good about the Broncos taking control of their division.


the Chiefs are much like the Bills, loaded with talent except at the most important position. Cassell might actually be worse than Fitzpatrick.

_________________
Stoplight plays it's part, so I would say you've got a part


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:51 am
Posts: 43609
Location: My city smells like Cheerios
Gender: Male
Fitz is fine for now. Not sure what people expect out of the guy; everything we've got from him the first 2 games is nothing new. The INTs in the Jets game were definitely about his accuracy issues, but the guy gets the ball to his receiver more times than not.

_________________
"No matter how hard you kill Jesus, he would always just come back and hit you twice as hard."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:00 am
Posts: 1413
Location: Omicron pussy I ate
Gender: Male
Mecca wrote:
Fitz is fine for now. Not sure what people expect out of the guy; everything we've got from him the first 2 games is nothing new. The INTs in the Jets game were definitely about his accuracy issues, but the guy gets the ball to his receiver more times than not.


well...i know there were a couple of tipped balls yesterday, but i have never seen so many throws land 3/4 yards in front of the WRs.

_________________
Stoplight plays it's part, so I would say you've got a part


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:51 am
Posts: 43609
Location: My city smells like Cheerios
Gender: Male
Red Mosquitoes wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Fitz is fine for now. Not sure what people expect out of the guy; everything we've got from him the first 2 games is nothing new. The INTs in the Jets game were definitely about his accuracy issues, but the guy gets the ball to his receiver more times than not.


well...i know there were a couple of tipped balls yesterday, but i have never seen so many throws land 3/4 yards in front of the WRs.

Jp losman begs to differ

_________________
"No matter how hard you kill Jesus, he would always just come back and hit you twice as hard."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134
how much is mario williams making again?

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:00 am
Posts: 1413
Location: Omicron pussy I ate
Gender: Male
thodoks wrote:
how much is mario williams making again?


Mario is a joke. he's happy about the money and now just doesn't care about his play.

it would seem that rubbed off on the entire D today.

_________________
Stoplight plays it's part, so I would say you've got a part


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
statistically insignificant
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Posts: 25134
I dunno, I was pretty impressed with Stephon Gilmore.

_________________
Fortuna69 wrote:
I will continue to not understand


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:51 am
Posts: 43609
Location: My city smells like Cheerios
Gender: Male
Red Mosquitoes wrote:
thodoks wrote:
how much is mario williams making again?


Mario is a joke. he's happy about the money and now just doesn't care about his play.

it would seem that rubbed off on the entire D today.


I feel like I am watching a different game than majority of Bills fans. I've watched Williams every play that I could pick him out and the dude is always getting double-teamed or held. Really, the onus is on the rest of the line to perform when they've got one blocker. The problem with signing anybody to a big contract be it free agent or extension is that the fans start focusing on the money. I hear it in the stands all the time "10 million dollar tackle right there!" Has Mario been this amazing player for the team? No, not really, but the guy hasn't even come close to being horrible or a mistake. When the team is winning and playing well, there's no questions about this type of thing. When they get blown out in the 2nd half of a game they were leading, all of a sudden all the critiques start coming out because people want someone to blame. Watch Mario for an entire game, nothing else on D and you'll see what I'm saying. He's probably 90% of the reason anyone on the team has a sack.

_________________
"No matter how hard you kill Jesus, he would always just come back and hit you twice as hard."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:00 am
Posts: 1413
Location: Omicron pussy I ate
Gender: Male
Mecca wrote:
Red Mosquitoes wrote:
thodoks wrote:
how much is mario williams making again?


Mario is a joke. he's happy about the money and now just doesn't care about his play.

it would seem that rubbed off on the entire D today.


I feel like I am watching a different game than majority of Bills fans. I've watched Williams every play that I could pick him out and the dude is always getting double-teamed or held. Really, the onus is on the rest of the line to perform when they've got one blocker. The problem with signing anybody to a big contract be it free agent or extension is that the fans start focusing on the money. I hear it in the stands all the time "10 million dollar tackle right there!" Has Mario been this amazing player for the team? No, not really, but the guy hasn't even come close to being horrible or a mistake. When the team is winning and playing well, there's no questions about this type of thing. When they get blown out in the 2nd half of a game they were leading, all of a sudden all the critiques start coming out because people want someone to blame. Watch Mario for an entire game, nothing else on D and you'll see what I'm saying. He's probably 90% of the reason anyone on the team has a sack.


sorry man, but he is not being double teamed on every play of every game. and great players make things happen and don't use being held as an excuse. there is holding on almost every freaking play in the NFL. he has definitely had an impact on more than a few plays...pushing his man back into the QB, causing disruption. two wins against mediocre teams and a few nice plays here and there can't mask the overall disappointing play from him. yea, it's only four games but i don't see things changing. i have been more impressed with the play of Anderson than Williams.

i'm done this year. actually going to make Sundays a productive day. i'll commit to the team when they commit to the fans. haha, yea right.

btw, what the heck is up with the refs? give me the replacement refs back. you know, the guys that weren't all over Tom Brady's nut sack. Fitz gets hit almost exactly like Brady and no call or flag thrown. unbelievable.

_________________
Stoplight plays it's part, so I would say you've got a part


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:51 am
Posts: 43609
Location: My city smells like Cheerios
Gender: Male
Yeah, that pass interference on Kyle Williams where he makes contact with Brady as he is still holding the ball was the only outright terrible call I saw. It did put them in position for the slowest qb out there to rush for a td, but that hardly lost them the game. Didn't help momentum, but the pats made the 2nd half adjustment and the bills didn't.

_________________
"No matter how hard you kill Jesus, he would always just come back and hit you twice as hard."


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:25 am