Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dear Terrorists,
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:19 am 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Brain of Sam wrote:
Electromatic wrote:
pearljamfan80 wrote:
I'd rather go with a young and up and coming coordinator a la Arizona, Atlanta, Baltimore etc rather than Weis.

Mike Mularky is in Atlanta. I think this experiment was tried already.

I think I'd work Vick out at QB first.

The Bills need a great QB and then the nice team they have already built would work well. They have a lot of good players, but the guys playing QB suck balls.

I think Brohm could work out, but maybe I'm being biased because I really like him.

Brohm was really thrown into the fire. The o-line cannot protect and he has only been with the team for about a month. I really hope he could be something, but as of right now, on this current team, good luck Brian.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:35 am 
Supersonic
 WWW  Profile

Mecca wrote:
Brain of Sam wrote:
Electromatic wrote:
pearljamfan80 wrote:
I'd rather go with a young and up and coming coordinator a la Arizona, Atlanta, Baltimore etc rather than Weis.

The Bills need a great QB and then the nice team they have already built would work well. They have a lot of good players, but the guys playing QB suck balls.

I think Brohm could work out, but maybe I'm being biased because I really like him.

Brohm was really thrown into the fire. The o-line cannot protect and he has only been with the team for about a month. I really hope he could be something, but as of right now, on this current team, good luck Brian.

Here's a sign of where we're at as Bills fans: the most excited I got during that game was when Brohm took the snap, went through his reads, saw pressure coming from the tackles and fired the ball into the ground for a smart incompletion. Trent Edwards is apparently physically incapable of this.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:01 am 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Ensign9 wrote:
Mecca wrote:
Brain of Sam wrote:
Electromatic wrote:
pearljamfan80 wrote:

Here's a sign of where we're at as Bills fans: the most excited I got during that game was when Brohm took the snap, went through his reads, saw pressure coming from the tackles and fired the ball into the ground for a smart incompletion. Trent Edwards is apparently physically incapable of this.

The most excited I got is the opening kickoff because it was all downhill from there.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:19 pm 
Unthought Known

Brain of Sam wrote:
Electromatic wrote:
pearljamfan80 wrote:

Big East Bias ALERT!!!! :)

I was a fan of Edwards for a while too hopefully Brohm is the answer. Seriously though, their defense especially the secondary is pretty good they were beat up most of the year. They have decent receivers, two very good backs... offensive linemen who can play well toegther are almost as tough to find as QB's I guess.

I don't think the Bills are all that far away from competing if they can just manage to stay healthy on defense.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:02 pm 
Reissued
 WWW  Profile

why is weis laughable as an OC? i mean, yeah, he's not head coach material, but as an OC, he's top tier.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:31 am 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

dkfan9 wrote:
why is weis laughable as an OC? i mean, yeah, he's not head coach material, but as an OC, he's top tier.

who said that? I was loathing the possibility of him being a HC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:32 am 
Reissued
 WWW  Profile

oh i misinterpreted that then... i thought you guys were talking about him as potential OC... i can't believe Weiswould seriously be looked at for any HC position ever again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:34 am 
Reissued
 WWW  Profile

oh i see why now... the note from Peter King's twitter. i guess in the context of that i read "a coaching position" to be any position on the staff, not the head coach position.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:46 am 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

dkfan9 wrote:
oh i see why now... the note from Peter King's twitter. i guess in the context of that i read "a coaching position" to be any position on the staff, not the head coach position.

That little note on the end doesnt sound too terrible

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:14 pm 
AnalLog

cowher's in buffalo?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:42 pm 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

EllisEamos wrote:
cowher's in buffalo?

depending on who you talk to

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:22 pm 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

http://www.wgr550.com/Report--Lynch-All ... ic/6075554

Quote:
Buffalo, NY -- According to a report in Saturday's edition of The Buffalo News, Bills running back Marshawn Lynch has been accused of stealing $20 from a woman last month. The report states that a complaint was filed by Buffalo Police Sgt. William Crawford with Hamburg police, after Lynch allegedly took the money from his wife while she and a friend were at TGI Friday's at McKinley Mall.

According to the story, Lynch took the $20 bill from Crawford's wife as she prepared to pay the check. When approached by his wife's friend about the money, Lynch allegedly said "Do you know who I am? There's going to be consequences."

The complaint was filed just one day after the incident, but Crawford waited until recently to make the story public because, as he told the News, his wife is "terrified" of Lynch.

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:45 pm 
AnalLog

Mecca wrote:
http://www.wgr550.com/Report--Lynch-Allegedly-Took--20-From-Police-Offic/6075554

Quote:
Buffalo, NY -- According to a report in Saturday's edition of The Buffalo News, Bills running back Marshawn Lynch has been accused of stealing $20 from a woman last month. The report states that a complaint was filed by Buffalo Police Sgt. William Crawford with Hamburg police, after Lynch allegedly took the money from his wife while she and a friend were at TGI Friday's at McKinley Mall.

According to the story, Lynch took the $20 bill from Crawford's wife as she prepared to pay the check. When approached by his wife's friend about the money, Lynch allegedly said "Do you know who I am? There's going to be consequences."

The complaint was filed just one day after the incident, but Crawford waited until recently to make the story public because, as he told the News, his wife is "terrified" of Lynch.

the pats'll give you a 7th rounder for him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:50 pm 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Ha

Seriously, if anybody has ever met Marshawn Lynch out at any of these places, he is being playful with anybody he thinks he can have fun with. The officer's wife was probably good looking and it was his way of flirting with her, it is just in his nature. It was $20 fucking dollars, like he is going to need to steal that from anybody. The bitch probably didn't know/care who he was and just saw this black dude that looks like a Predator and freaked out.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:01 am 
Supersonic

Mecca wrote:

Quote:
his wife is "terrified" of Lynch.

im terrified of lynch

his face is frightening

dvds -> http://db.etree.org/lukinman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:12 am 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/ ... -bills-job

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:26 am 
Former PJ Drummer

ouch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:19 pm 
Unthought Known

Why does it take 2 months to hire Chan Gailey?

How is he an upgrade from Dick Jauron?

You may as well just serve the fanbase pablum. Leslie Frazier would at least be exciting because you know he could build a great defense with the bones they have in place.

If they could get Weis to coach the offense... that might be a step in the right direction. He could do some good work with Brohm I'd think.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:54 pm 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

Electromatic wrote:

You may as well just serve the fanbase pablum. Leslie Frazier would at least be exciting because you know he could build a great defense with the bones they have in place.

If they could get Weis to coach the offense... that might be a step in the right direction. He could do some good work with Brohm I'd think.

Weis already got hired by KC

press conference at 2pm today.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:58 pm 
Unthought Known

Mecca wrote:
Electromatic wrote:

Weis already got hired by KC

press conference at 2pm today.

ah, so I guess they expect Gailey to work with Brohm and not screw up the running game. Maybe they find a Wes Welker type to pair with Evans somewhere.

Gailey is the definition of boring but they could be pretty good if the defense can defend against big plays. If they don't give up big plays they will probably be in every game.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports