Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: RM-NHL Fantasy Hockey
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:26 pm 
Supersonic

sportsfreakpete6 wrote:
oh wow that's awesome. who are you keeping instead?

Four keepers per team in an eight team league, I have Stamkos, Tavares, Weber and Rinne. I also have James Neal, who will be really tough to let go.

I have no problem talking about fantasy hockey in general as long as it's with people who are actually interested in giving/receiving advice. This thread seemed appropriate :lol:.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:43 pm 
Unthought Known

those are some pretty decent keepers.

My head to head yahoo team is so useless. They will limp into 6,7, or 8th in a 12 team pool, and get obliterated by the first round. Mostly, because my goalies are terrible pieces of shit and have been all season. Dammit.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:51 pm 
Supersonic

Echoes wrote:

My head to head yahoo team is so useless. They will limp into 6,7, or 8th in a 12 team pool, and get obliterated by the first round. Mostly, because my goalies are terrible pieces of shit and have been all season. Dammit.

:lol: Which goalies?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:22 pm 
Unthought Known

PhilPritchard wrote:
Echoes wrote:

Ward and Bryz?

We are trapped in the belly of this horrible machine, and the machine is bleeding to death.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:10 am 
Unthought Known

PhilPritchard wrote:
Echoes wrote:

At the start:

Al Montoya
Hiller
Brodeur

Dumped Montoya for Steve Mason, once I realised that he was like the 4th goalie is some complete Long Island shitshow. Dumped Mason after he completely nuked every single one of my goalie stats for the next 3 or 4 weeks. The waiver wire was pretty thin. Picked up Pavelic instead. Then, I traded Marty Brodeur fr Nick Backstrom, who proceeded to lose every game for about 2 months straight I dumped Backstrom at the deadline once I realised he wouldn't be back for awhile, and now I have Nabakov in his place.

SO IN CONCLUSION
Hiller, Pavelic, and Nabakov. May they have some REALLY good games for the next 3 weeks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports