Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2012 RM NFL Mock Draft (Open)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:28 am
Posts: 28541
Location: PORTLAND, ME
with the news of Nick Collins being released.

the Pack select: George Iloka, S, Boise St.

_________________
Winner, 2011 RM 'Stache Tournament


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2012 RM NFL Mock Draft (Open)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Administrator
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:53 pm
Posts: 20537
Location: The City Of Trees
EllisEamos wrote:
with the news of Nick Collins being released.

the Pack select: George Iloka, S, Boise St.
Excellent pick, he was my fallback choice if Chandler Jones was gone.

The Ravens take Kelechi Osemele from Iowa State to replace Ben Grubbs.

Someone else other than me or Ellis take the Niners so that he can then take the Pats pick.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2012 RM NFL Mock Draft (Open)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:28 am
Posts: 28541
Location: PORTLAND, ME
49ers GM Lenny picked Casey Hayward, CB, Vanderbilt.

the Patriots select: Tommy Streeter, WR, Miami

_________________
Winner, 2011 RM 'Stache Tournament


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2012 RM NFL Mock Draft (Open)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Administrator
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:53 pm
Posts: 20537
Location: The City Of Trees
EllisEamos wrote:
49ers GM Lenny picked Casey Hayward, CB, Vanderbilt.

the Patriots select: Tommy Streeter, WR, Miami
Nice curveball on Streeter, wasn't expecting him.

I'm going to finish this off for the Giants with Mitchell Schwartz, and I think I'm out of gas on this for this year.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2012 RM NFL Mock Draft (Open)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:28 am
Posts: 28541
Location: PORTLAND, ME
Green Habit wrote:
EllisEamos wrote:
49ers GM Lenny picked Casey Hayward, CB, Vanderbilt.

the Patriots select: Tommy Streeter, WR, Miami
Nice curveball on Streeter, wasn't expecting him.

I'm going to finish this off for the Giants with Mitchell Schwartz, and I think I'm out of gas on this for this year.
i think that goes for everybody.

good work.

_________________
Winner, 2011 RM 'Stache Tournament


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2012 RM NFL Mock Draft (Open)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
Administrator
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:53 pm
Posts: 20537
Location: The City Of Trees
EllisEamos wrote:
Green Habit wrote:
EllisEamos wrote:
49ers GM Lenny picked Casey Hayward, CB, Vanderbilt.

the Patriots select: Tommy Streeter, WR, Miami
Nice curveball on Streeter, wasn't expecting him.

I'm going to finish this off for the Giants with Mitchell Schwartz, and I think I'm out of gas on this for this year.
i think that goes for everybody.

good work.
I think you and I would be very happy if our drafts really happened. Unfortunately, I think both Cox and Barron will be long gone by the time our teams finally pick.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2012 RM NFL Mock Draft (Open)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:28 am
Posts: 28541
Location: PORTLAND, ME
Green Habit wrote:
EllisEamos wrote:
Green Habit wrote:
EllisEamos wrote:
49ers GM Lenny picked Casey Hayward, CB, Vanderbilt.

the Patriots select: Tommy Streeter, WR, Miami
Nice curveball on Streeter, wasn't expecting him.

I'm going to finish this off for the Giants with Mitchell Schwartz, and I think I'm out of gas on this for this year.
i think that goes for everybody.

good work.
I think you and I would be very happy if our drafts really happened. Unfortunately, I think both Cox and Barron will be long gone by the time our teams finally pick.
yup. that's why i learned to love the belichick strategy. you know you're going to get a number of players you've spent time reading about.

rather than just one or two.

_________________
Winner, 2011 RM 'Stache Tournament


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2012 RM NFL Mock Draft (Open)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unthought Known
 Profile

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:47 pm
Posts: 9282
Location: Atlanta
Gender: Male
NY is a good place for a tackle named Schwartz

_________________
Attention Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 228 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:31 am