Board index » Word on the Street... » Other Bands




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4017 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 201  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Official 2012/13 New Release/Leaks Thread [Updated 11/22/12]
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 Profile

Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:20 pm
Posts: 3649
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Since this year, I thought it would be convenient to have a release schedule stickied to this board to remind us when new releases come out this year. If there are any ones I have missed, or if there are any new releases announced, feel free to post them in this thread and I will add them to this list. Here's the schedule:

New updates in BOLD

NOV 27TH
Wanda Jackson - Rockin' With Wanda Jackson
Alicia Keys - Girl on Fire
Rage Against the Machine - Rage Against The Machine — XX (20th Anniversary Edition)[/b]
Frank Zappa - You Can't Do That on Stage Anymore, Vol. 6 (remastered), Playground Psychotics (remastered), Ahead of Their Time (1993 album; remastered), The Yellow Shark (remastered), The Lost Episodes (remastered), Have I Offended Someone? (remastered), Mystery Disc (remastered)

DEC 4TH
Blur - Parklive
Johnny Cash - The Complete Columbia Album Collection [Box set]
Gavin DeGraw - Sweeter Live [CD/DVD]
The Grateful Dead - Dick's Picks 26: 4/26/69 Electric Theater Chicago
Hinder - Welcome to the Freakshow
Interpol - Turn on the Bright Lights: 10th Anniversary Edition [CD/DVD]
Ke$ha - Warrior
The Monkees - Selections From The Headquarters Sessions [Vinyl]
Prodigy - The Fat of the Land (Expanded Edition)
Scott Walker - Big Bosch
The Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie & the Infinite Sadness [Box set]

DEC 11TH
Big Boi - Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors
Game - Jesus Piece
Green Day - Tre!
Lifehouse - Almerica
Bruno Mars - Unorthodox Jukebox
Buddy Miller & Jim Lauderdale - Buddy & Jim
War - The World Is a Ghetto: 40th Anniversary Expanded Edition

DEC 18TH
Eric Clapton - Slowhand 35th Anniversary
The-Dream - Terius Nash: 1977
Buddy Guy - Live At Legends
The Pogues - The Pogues in Paris: 30th Anniversary Concert At The Olympia
T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head

JAN 8TH
Dropkick Murphys - SIGNED and SEALED in BLOOD

JAN 15TH
Jason Castro - Only a Mountain
Yo La Tengo - Fade

JAN 22ND
Adam Ant - Adam Ant Is the Blueblack Hussar In Marrying the Gunner's Daughter
Bad Religion - True North
Camper Van Beethoven - La Costa Perdida
Ra Ra Riot - Beta Love
Darius Rucker - True Believers
Trapt - Reborn

JAN 29TH
Ashanti - BraveHeart
Miles Davis Quintet - Live In Europe 1969: The Bootleg Series, Vol. 2 [CD/DVD]
Ben Harper and Charlie Musselwhite - Get Up! [CD/DVD]
Hatebreed - The Divinity of Purpose
Tegan and Sara - Heartthrob
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - Texas Flood: Legacy Edition

FEB 5TH
Eels - Wonderful, Glorious
Frightened Rabbits - Pedestrian Verse
Josh Groban - All That Echoes
Jim James - Regions of Light and Sound of God
Lisa Loeb- No Fairy Tale
Taj Mahal - The Complete Columbia Albums Collection [Box set]
Tim McGraw - Two Lanes of Freedom
Matt Pond - The Lives Inside The Lines In Your Hand
Richard Thompson - Electric

FEB 12TH
LL Cool J - Authentic Hip-Hop

FEB 26TH
Johnny Marr - The Messenger

MAR 5TH
Jimi Hendrix - People, Hell and Angels

MAR 19TH
Josh Rouse - The Happiness Waltz

_________________
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."


Last edited by whygodeep on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:49 pm, edited 787 times in total.

Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
Black Metal Hero
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Posts: 39920
Gender: Male
I'm scared.


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
Supersonic
 Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:16 pm
Posts: 13050
Location: Keyboard warrior HQ.
Ash - Meltdown

:?

i had that right at the end of 2003, bro. where did ypu get that info?

_________________
Dev wrote:
lol I got the new one cause I wanted to stay relevant


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2005 New Releases Schedule [Please Sticky]
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
Unthought Known
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 9961
Location: Sailing For Singapore
Black Label Society - Mafia
The Kills - No Wow
Queens Of The Stone Age - Lullabies To Paralyze
Ozzy Osbourne - Prince Of Darkness
Beck - Guero
Garbage - Bleed Like Me
The Flaming Lips - LateNightTales
Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth
Audioslave - Untitled
System Of A Down - Mezmerize
Oasis - Don't Believe The Truth
Coldplay - X&Y
Foo Fighters
Weezer
Moby - Hotel

I'd like to hear all of those, plus more I can't remember.

God, I need money.

_________________
My DVD Collection

Want a reason?
How's about "because"?


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:11 am 
Offline
User avatar
Founding Bitch
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:53 pm
Posts: 8066
Location: Las Vegas via Rockford (Roscoe), IL
Gender: Female
*plays megabucks and the lotto*

_________________
Frank :peace:
Kevin :peace:

At night I drink myself to sleep and pretend
I don't care that you're not here with me
Cause it's so much easier to handle
all my problems if I'm too far out to sea


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
Reissued
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:41 pm
Posts: 23014
Location: NOT FLO-RIDIN
Gender: Male
Brian Wilson - Brian Wilson Presents SMILE

2004?

_________________
given2trade wrote:
Oh, you think I'm being douchey? Well I shall have to re-examine everything then. Thanks brah.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2005 New Releases Schedule [Please Sticky]
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:24 am 
Offline
User avatar
Reissued
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:41 pm
Posts: 23014
Location: NOT FLO-RIDIN
Gender: Male
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Black Label Society - Mafia
The Kills - No Wow
Queens Of The Stone Age - Lullabies To Paralyze
Ozzy Osbourne - Prince Of Darkness
Beck - Guero
Garbage - Bleed Like Me
The Flaming Lips - LateNightTales
Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth
Audioslave - Untitled
System Of A Down - Mezmerize
Oasis - Don't Believe The Truth
Coldplay - X&Y
Foo Fighters
Weezer
Moby - Hotel

I'd like to hear all of those, plus more I can't remember.

God, I need money.


Or a good downloading program until said money appears.

_________________
given2trade wrote:
Oh, you think I'm being douchey? Well I shall have to re-examine everything then. Thanks brah.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2005 New Releases Schedule [Please Sticky]
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
Unthought Known
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 9961
Location: Sailing For Singapore
Master Slave wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Black Label Society - Mafia
The Kills - No Wow
Queens Of The Stone Age - Lullabies To Paralyze
Ozzy Osbourne - Prince Of Darkness
Beck - Guero
Garbage - Bleed Like Me
The Flaming Lips - LateNightTales
Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth
Audioslave - Untitled
System Of A Down - Mezmerize
Oasis - Don't Believe The Truth
Coldplay - X&Y
Foo Fighters
Weezer
Moby - Hotel

I'd like to hear all of those, plus more I can't remember.

God, I need money.


Or a good downloading program until said money appears.

Yeah, I'll be d/ling a lot, but some I want to hold in my hands.

And smell.

_________________
My DVD Collection

Want a reason?
How's about "because"?


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:48 am
Posts: 2612
Dredg - someday...


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
Black Metal Hero
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Posts: 39920
Gender: Male
Off the top of my head,

Blind Guardian's new one
the new Elvenking album, which sould be out by 2005
the new Dream Theater one


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:33 am 
Offline
User avatar
Global Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:03 pm
Posts: 26481
Location: virginia
Gender: Male
ok i made it sticky, to many good ones, im so gonna be broke :lol:

_________________
what is that a titleist..............Hole in one


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
Founding Bitch
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:53 pm
Posts: 8066
Location: Las Vegas via Rockford (Roscoe), IL
Gender: Female
jlvsprljam wrote:
ok i made it sticky


Thank you sir. :worthy:

_________________
Frank :peace:
Kevin :peace:

At night I drink myself to sleep and pretend
I don't care that you're not here with me
Cause it's so much easier to handle
all my problems if I'm too far out to sea


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 Profile

Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:20 pm
Posts: 3649
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Citizen_Soma wrote:
Ash - Meltdown

:?

i had that right at the end of 2003, bro. where did ypu get that info?


It's the American release date.

whygodeep

_________________
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:46 am 
Offline
User avatar
Leak Inspector
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:25 pm
Posts: 35180
Location: Brasil
Gender: Male
the bravery - the bravery (03/14)
the decemberists - picaresque (03/22)
rooney - xxx (03/xx)
the cure - 17 seconds/faith/pornography reissues (04/26)
the delays - action reaction (04/xx)
the boxer rebellion - exits (05/02)
the tears - here come the tears (05/02)
rob thomas - something to be (05/03)
audioslave - xxx (05/16)
longwave - there's a fire (05/24)
elbow - xxx (05/xx)
the departure - dirty words (06/xx)
sigur rós - xxx (09/xx)



franz ferdinand (summer)
stellastarr* (early SUMMER)
brmc - americana (early SUMMER)

_________________
need you, dream you, find you, taste you, fuck you, use you, scar you, break you, lose me, hate me, smash me, erase me, kill me....


Last edited by psychobain on Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 Profile

Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:20 pm
Posts: 3649
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Master Slave wrote:
Brian Wilson - Brian Wilson Presents SMILE

2004?


It's a 2 disc DVD chronicalling the recording of the album.

whygodeep

_________________
"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
Leak Inspector
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:25 pm
Posts: 35180
Location: Brasil
Gender: Male
LateNightTales isnt the name of the new "flaming lips" album


its just a compilation made by the band


the new album will be called "AT WAR WITH
THE MYSTICS"

_________________
need you, dream you, find you, taste you, fuck you, use you, scar you, break you, lose me, hate me, smash me, erase me, kill me....


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
Leak Inspector
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:25 pm
Posts: 35180
Location: Brasil
Gender: Male
by the way



the new "New Order" album is great

_________________
need you, dream you, find you, taste you, fuck you, use you, scar you, break you, lose me, hate me, smash me, erase me, kill me....


Top
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
Reissued
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:09 pm
Posts: 24847
Location: this stark raving, sick, sad little world
Gender: Male
April 12: Mudvayne - Lost and Found.
April 26: System of a Down - Mezmerize.

_________________
never mind, death professor.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2005 New Releases Schedule [Please Sticky]
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Reissued
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:41 pm
Posts: 23014
Location: NOT FLO-RIDIN
Gender: Male
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Master Slave wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Black Label Society - Mafia
The Kills - No Wow
Queens Of The Stone Age - Lullabies To Paralyze
Ozzy Osbourne - Prince Of Darkness
Beck - Guero
Garbage - Bleed Like Me
The Flaming Lips - LateNightTales
Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth
Audioslave - Untitled
System Of A Down - Mezmerize
Oasis - Don't Believe The Truth
Coldplay - X&Y
Foo Fighters
Weezer
Moby - Hotel

I'd like to hear all of those, plus more I can't remember.

God, I need money.


Or a good downloading program until said money appears.

Yeah, I'll be d/ling a lot, but some I want to hold in my hands.

And smell.

It is something I enjoy, and still partake in. But I can't do it with every album, or else Id be naked in an empty room with a cd player and MOUNTAINS of cd's.

_________________
given2trade wrote:
Oh, you think I'm being douchey? Well I shall have to re-examine everything then. Thanks brah.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2005 New Releases Schedule [Please Sticky]
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
Unthought Known
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:51 pm
Posts: 9961
Location: Sailing For Singapore
Master Slave wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Master Slave wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Black Label Society - Mafia
The Kills - No Wow
Queens Of The Stone Age - Lullabies To Paralyze
Ozzy Osbourne - Prince Of Darkness
Beck - Guero
Garbage - Bleed Like Me
The Flaming Lips - LateNightTales
Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth
Audioslave - Untitled
System Of A Down - Mezmerize
Oasis - Don't Believe The Truth
Coldplay - X&Y
Foo Fighters
Weezer
Moby - Hotel

I'd like to hear all of those, plus more I can't remember.

God, I need money.


Or a good downloading program until said money appears.

Yeah, I'll be d/ling a lot, but some I want to hold in my hands.

And smell.

It is something I enjoy, and still partake in. But I can't do it with every album, or else Id be naked in an empty room with a cd player and MOUNTAINS of cd's.

Yeah, there are only a few I know I want to buy, like QOTSA and NIN.

I'm undecided on Beck, Moby, and The Flaming Lips.

_________________
My DVD Collection

Want a reason?
How's about "because"?


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4017 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 201  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » Other Bands


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:29 pm