Board index » Word on the Street... » Other Bands

Post subject: I hate the radio
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:21 pm 
Black Metal Hero

It plays nothing but shit. I don't know why I listen to it in the morning. Because not only does all the gay Modest Mouse and White Stripes songs piss me off intensely but then the retarded radiojockies rant and rave for what feels like hours about how good of a band these shitty acts are. If they actually listen to that shit when they get home at night, then I want to shoot myself. I'm thinking about just buying a waterproof shower-clock so I don't have to deal with this shit in the morning anymore.

Post subject: Re: I hate the radio
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:45 pm 
Force of Nature
 WWW  YIM  Profile

godeatgod wrote:
It plays nothing but shit. I don't know why I listen to it in the morning. Because not only does all the gay Modest Mouse and White Stripes songs piss me off intensely but then the retarded radiojockies rant and rave for what feels like hours about how good of a band these shitty acts are. If they actually listen to that shit when they get home at night, then I want to shoot myself. I'm thinking about just buying a waterproof shower-clock so I don't have to deal with this shit in the morning anymore.

Are all bands you dislike gay?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:54 pm 
Cameron's Stallion

Modest Mouse and White Stripes, though overplayed, are just about the only new bands worth listening to on the radio.

Now excuse me while I go fuck some dude...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:06 pm 
Got Some

godeatgod wrote:

Newsflash

You don't have to listen if you don't like it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:34 pm 
Got Some

Although i do like modest mouse and i think radio is a little bit better recently then it was in the past 6 or 7 years (that is not saying much) i know what you mean.

I long ago bought a cheap (30 dollar) shower cd player so i can listen to what ever i like in the morning it is definatly worth it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:34 pm 
Leak Inspector
 WWW  Profile

suicide solution

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:39 pm 
Stone's Bitch

Too bad you don't get CIUT (U of T's station) they play a lot of stuff you like. I can get it barely here myself though :/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:30 pm 
Got Some

Timber wrote:
godeatgod wrote:

Newsflash

I was waiting for that argument.

Seriously though, if you replaced the White Stripes and Modest Mouse with Nickelback and Three Days Grace I would agree with you.

"Just say 'here' and we'll assume 'here' is short for 'Here I am, rock you like a hurricane!'"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:54 pm 
Black Metal Hero

Just Justin wrote:
Timber wrote:
godeatgod wrote:

Newsflash

I was waiting for that argument.

Seriously though, if you replaced the White Stripes and Modest Mouse with Nickelback and Three Days Grace I would agree with you.

All 4 of those bands blow.

The one and only reason I listen to the radio in the morning is because the stupid C that always rants and raves about the new shitty music says the time every 10 minutes, so I can take retardedly long showers and not be late.

Board index » Word on the Street... » Other Bands