Board index » Word on the Street... » Other Bands

Post subject: Taking Back Sunday (last Nite)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:18 pm 
Johnny Guitar

Say what you want about the band , i know a lot do not like them, or Emo, but last night i saw play at the Electric Factory in Philly at a sold out show and it was fucking CRAZY, i had sooo much fun. it was jammed packed and you couldnt move at all, i was two deep from the stage and the crowd was just going fucking crazy as well as i . by the end of the night i thought i was going to die from heat exhaustion and dehydration, I loved it . i like taking back sunday a lot and last nights concert was one of the best concerts i have ever been to, i would give anything for PJ to play at the Electric Factory in Philly, just a stage and a wide open floor, these places were made for pj playing

"I WILL SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT TILL IT FILLS THIS ROOM"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 6:56 pm 
Black Metal Hero

I was under the impression that attending concerts was for sell outs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:50 pm 
Got Some

is that the suckass Emo garbage that I turn the station on?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:08 pm 
Got Some

captainloveboat wrote:

It depends on how much of an elitist close minded prick you want to be.

Taking Back Sunday are great live. I love the way the lead singer belts it out. There arent very many singers out there who can SING at the top of ther lungs for an entire show.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:24 pm 
Johnny Guitar

kilman wrote:
captainloveboat wrote:

It depends on how much of an elitist close minded prick you want to be.

LMFAO :lol: :D

wow that was the greatest statement ever!!!

"I WILL SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT TILL IT FILLS THIS ROOM"

Post subject: Re: Taking Back Sunday (last Nite)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:03 am 
Banned from the Pit
 YIM  Profile

Yep, you can make fun. But ten years since the first release about teenage love in the emo scene. I was 23 when it came out and it reminded me of the past 10 years of my life, of highschool and college life. Well I just saw the 10th anniversary tour which the play the album in its entirety and I have to say. It was an experience. Crowd sing along, more energy that i've seen in a long long time at a concert and great nostalgia.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:09 pm 
Coast to Coast

WHHHYYYYY CAN'T IIIII FEEEL AAAANNYYYYTTTHIIIINGGG FOR AAAANNNYOONNNEE OTTTTHEERRRR THAN YOOOUUUUU

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:15 pm 
AnalLog

brian70461 wrote:
Yep, you can make fun. But ten years since the first release about teenage love in the emo scene. I was 23 when it came out and it reminded me of the past 10 years of my life, of highschool and college life. Well I just saw the 10th anniversary tour which the play the album in its entirety and I have to say. It was an experience. Crowd sing along, more energy that i've seen in a long long time at a concert and great nostalgia.

being from new orleans, you should have a much better taste in music

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:41 pm 
Banned from the Pit
 YIM  Profile

warehouse wrote:
brian70461 wrote:

Like I said you can make fun of me all you want. It's my guilty pleasure, well not so guilty because I admit. I love all genres of music. See great jazz bands all the time. Sometimes you stray and get caught on something you usually don't. Not every music is meant for everyone. And nor should it be. But i'll gladly take your insult. :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:57 pm 
AnalLog

brian70461 wrote:
warehouse wrote:
brian70461 wrote:

Like I said you can make fun of me all you want. It's my guilty pleasure, well not so guilty because I admit. I love all genres of music. See great jazz bands all the time. Sometimes you stray and get caught on something you usually don't. Not every music is meant for everyone. And nor should it be. But i'll gladly take your insult. :)

good, ill glady insult you :haha: ive listened to "do watcha wanna" twice this morning

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:39 am 
Banned from the Pit
 YIM  Profile

warehouse wrote:
brian70461 wrote:
warehouse wrote:
brian70461 wrote:

good, ill glady insult you :haha: ive listened to "do watcha wanna" twice this morning

Hey, can I get some cred though, since before the show, did spend the day watching Mike McCready play with Trombone Shorty and Revivalist at Gleason Geaux that day. Watching Mike sing voodoo child was crazy!!!

Last edited by brian70461 on Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:42 am 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

brian70461 wrote:
warehouse wrote:
brian70461 wrote:
warehouse wrote:
brian70461 wrote:

Hey, can I get some cred though, since before the show, did spend the day watching the McCready play with Trombone Shorty and Revivalist at Gleason Geaux that day. Watching Mike sing voodoo child was crazy!!!

Keep digging that grave, son.

http://stackpapersgetpaid.tumblr.com/

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:11 pm 
AnalLog

brian70461 wrote:
warehouse wrote:
brian70461 wrote:
warehouse wrote:
brian70461 wrote:

Hey, can I get some cred though, since before the show, did spend the day watching the McCready play with Trombone Shorty and Revivalist at Gleason Geaux that day. Watching Mike sing voodoo child was crazy!!!

whoa...mike mcready played w/ trombone shorty?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:31 pm 
The Snowboy

I once listened to these guys on a Sunday, just so that I could say "I'll never be able to take back that Sunday."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:39 pm 
Banned from the Pit
 YIM  Profile

warehouse wrote:
brian70461 wrote:
warehouse wrote:
brian70461 wrote:
warehouse wrote:
brian70461 wrote:

Yes he did, last sunday. i did mean to put the mike mccready, not just the mccready like a fool. here is a youtube clip of it i just found.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzJW9yMGGTw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:46 pm 
AnalLog

brian70461 wrote:
warehouse wrote:
brian70461 wrote:
warehouse wrote:
brian70461 wrote:
warehouse wrote:
brian70461 wrote:

Yes he did, last sunday. i did mean to put the mike mccready, not just the mccready like a fool. here is a youtube clip of it i just found.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzJW9yMGGTw

:thumbsup: this is awesome!

Board index » Word on the Street... » Other Bands