Board index » Word on the Street... » Other Bands

Post subject: Mason Jennings
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:56 pm 
Banned from the Pit

I've been listening to Mason Jenning's new album Boneclouds a lot since its come out and I think that its better than his older stuff. I'm really suprised that hes not a lot more well known than he is now considering how him music is very easy to listen to and enjoyable.

In America we like to have fun. Because we are an advanced culture... we live in a very advanced society and have a futuristic way of taking care of our population problem... we give each other guns and kill each other.
Eddie Vedder

Post subject: Re: Mason Jennings
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:33 pm 
Former PJ Drummer

pjfan89 wrote:
I've been listening to Mason Jenning's new album Boneclouds a lot since its come out and I think that its better than his older stuff. I'm really suprised that hes not a lot more well known than he is now considering how him music is very easy to listen to and enjoyable.

seen him quite a few times locally here an dback when he was doing shit loads of coffee shops. i think century spring is his best and most enjoyable record. I always wondered why he isnt bigger either. he's right on par with jack johnson so...and i also believe he plays/played with him quite a bit. So fuck me, i dont know.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:39 pm 
Banned from the Pit

62strat wrote:
pjfan89 wrote:

seen him quite a few times locally here an dback when he was doing shit loads of coffee shops. i think century spring is his best and most enjoyable record. I always wondered why he isnt bigger either. he's right on par with jack johnson so...and i also believe he plays/played with him quite a bit. So fuck me, i dont know.

i havnt had a chance to see him down in florida but hes one of my favorite artists now and days. i think my favorite albums his first self-titled one. what do you think about boneclouds?

In America we like to have fun. Because we are an advanced culture... we live in a very advanced society and have a futuristic way of taking care of our population problem... we give each other guns and kill each other.
Eddie Vedder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:41 pm 
Force of Nature

Has anyone listened to his new album "Blood of Man"?

It might be one of the best albums of the year, and just came out a couple weeks ago. I definitely recommend any Mason fans out there to check it out!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:20 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 WWW  Profile

vedhead wrote:
Has anyone listened to his new album "Blood of Man"?

It might be one of the best albums of the year, and just came out a couple weeks ago. I definitely recommend any Mason fans out there to check it out!

it's easily one of if not his best album to date. quite a departure from his last few records and much more like his earliest live shows.

i'd kinda written him off after the last few honestly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:54 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

I have to steal...er, purchase these albums. I like the 3 or 4 songs I've heard from him.

There is one about something & roses that is a BLATANT rip off baba o'riley.

Board index » Word on the Street... » Other Bands