Board index » Word on the Street... » Other Bands




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Queens of the Stone Age | New album [2013]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
losing relevance
 Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:39 pm
Posts: 9251
Location: Somewhere Expansive
Gender: Male
but when will we learn that nostalgia is a kind of phantasy and sign of decline


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Queens of the Stone Age | New album [2013]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Master of Meh
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 11:00 pm
Posts: 13226
Location: Adelaide, AUS
bodysnatcher wrote:
:bammer: :bammer: :bammer: :bammer: :bammer: :bammer: :bammer: :bammer: :ohyeah!:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Queens of the Stone Age | New album [2013]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Force of Nature
 Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:28 am
Posts: 756
Location: Seattle
Gender: Male
:thumbsup:

_________________
"Just like Ulysses on the open sea, on an odyssey of self-discovery..." - Brendan Perry


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Queens of the Stone Age | New album [2013]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:57 pm 
Offline
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:23 am
Posts: 4187
Dev wrote:
but when will we learn that nostalgia is a kind of phantasy and sign of decline



Aerosmith released a new record. wanna try?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Queens of the Stone Age | New album [2013]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:59 pm 
Offline
Johnny Guitar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 7:35 pm
Posts: 162
VinylGuy wrote:
Dev wrote:
but when will we learn that nostalgia is a kind of phantasy and sign of decline



Aerosmith released a new record. wanna try?


I can't even put into words how much I hate Aerosmith.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Queens of the Stone Age | New album [2013]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Former PJ Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:16 pm
Posts: 19724
Location: Montreal, QC
Gender: Male
spenno wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
:bammer: :bammer: :bammer: :bammer: :bammer: :bammer: :bammer: :bammer: :ohyeah!:

_________________
chud wrote:
Posting! Glorious Posting!

durdencommatyler wrote:
iPones, man. Fuck.


Proud member of: Team Binaural and Team Argo


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Queens of the Stone Age | New album [2013]
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Force of Nature
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:14 pm
Posts: 802
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
jrut81 wrote:
http://www.antiquiet.com/news/2012/11/dave-grohl-returns-to-queens-of-the-stone-age/


Fully sick.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Queens of the Stone Age | New album [2013]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:25 am
Posts: 1486
Location: Illinois
Gender: Male
This is great news for the new album....bad news long term for QOTSA. Dave will stick around through the album cycle maybe, then go back to Foos or do something else. Then what?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Queens of the Stone Age | New album [2013]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
$5 Donation Gets Custom Title
 Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:33 am
Posts: 17101
Them Crooked Vultures 2


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Queens of the Stone Age | New album [2013]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:34 am 
Offline
User avatar
Former PJ Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:16 pm
Posts: 19724
Location: Montreal, QC
Gender: Male
verb_to_trust wrote:
This is great news for the new album....bad news long term for QOTSA. Dave will stick around through the album cycle maybe, then go back to Foos or do something else. Then what?

What? Shut up.

_________________
chud wrote:
Posting! Glorious Posting!

durdencommatyler wrote:
iPones, man. Fuck.


Proud member of: Team Binaural and Team Argo


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Queens of the Stone Age | New album [2013]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:25 am
Posts: 1486
Location: Illinois
Gender: Male
Owl_Farmer wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
This is great news for the new album....bad news long term for QOTSA. Dave will stick around through the album cycle maybe, then go back to Foos or do something else. Then what?

What? Shut up.


:finger:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Queens of the Stone Age | New album [2013]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
Former PJ Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:16 pm
Posts: 19724
Location: Montreal, QC
Gender: Male
verb_to_trust wrote:
Owl_Farmer wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
This is great news for the new album....bad news long term for QOTSA. Dave will stick around through the album cycle maybe, then go back to Foos or do something else. Then what?

What? Shut up.


Image

_________________
chud wrote:
Posting! Glorious Posting!

durdencommatyler wrote:
iPones, man. Fuck.


Proud member of: Team Binaural and Team Argo


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Queens of the Stone Age | New album [2013]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
Leak Inspector
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:25 pm
Posts: 35180
Location: Brasil
Gender: Male
Keep your hands busy and your mouth closed.

Grohl only works for drums. This may be good.

_________________
need you, dream you, find you, taste you, fuck you, use you, scar you, break you, lose me, hate me, smash me, erase me, kill me....


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Queens of the Stone Age | New album [2013]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:48 am 
Offline
Johnny Guitar
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 7:35 pm
Posts: 162
zeb wrote:
Them Crooked Vultures 2



:thumbsup:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Queens of the Stone Age | New album [2013]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:25 am
Posts: 1486
Location: Illinois
Gender: Male
Owl_Farmer wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
Owl_Farmer wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
This is great news for the new album....bad news long term for QOTSA. Dave will stick around through the album cycle maybe, then go back to Foos or do something else. Then what?

What? Shut up.


Image


well played :D


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Queens of the Stone Age | New album [2013]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Maleficent
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:17 pm
Posts: 13551
Location: is a jerk in wyoming
Gender: Female
tommymcsomething wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
Dev wrote:
but when will we learn that nostalgia is a kind of phantasy and sign of decline



Aerosmith released a new record. wanna try?


I can't even put into words how much I hate Aerosmith.


I think you should try to put it into words, tom

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
That's it. I'm going to Wyoming.
Alex wrote:
you are the human wyoming


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Queens of the Stone Age | New album [2013]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:50 pm
Posts: 1645
Location: Tijuana, Mexico.
I actually gave the new Aerosmith a shot (out of sheer boredom) and I still wish I could get those 10 minutes back.

:throwup:

_________________
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Queens of the Stone Age | New album [2013]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:36 pm 
Offline
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:23 am
Posts: 4187
Buby wrote:
I actually gave the new Aerosmith a shot (out of sheer boredom) and I still wish I could get those 10 minutes back.

:throwup:


You were reaaally bored....i mean i only have to click into a youtube video to listen to it and still i wont do it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Queens of the Stone Age | New album [2013]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Got Some
 Profile

Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:50 pm
Posts: 1645
Location: Tijuana, Mexico.
VinylGuy wrote:
Buby wrote:
I actually gave the new Aerosmith a shot (out of sheer boredom) and I still wish I could get those 10 minutes back.

:throwup:


You were reaaally bored....i mean i only have to click into a youtube video to listen to it and still i wont do it.

I reaaaaally was.

_________________
Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Queens of the Stone Age | New album [2013]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Maleficent
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:17 pm
Posts: 13551
Location: is a jerk in wyoming
Gender: Female
Buby wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
Buby wrote:
I actually gave the new Aerosmith a shot (out of sheer boredom) and I still wish I could get those 10 minutes back.

:throwup:


You were reaaally bored....i mean i only have to click into a youtube video to listen to it and still i wont do it.

I reaaaaally was.


I can't argue with any of these comments

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
That's it. I'm going to Wyoming.
Alex wrote:
you are the human wyoming


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » Word on the Street... » Other Bands


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:20 pm