Board index » Word on the Street... » Other Bands

Post subject: FF News: 'The Omar Abdulla Show-13,'
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:38 am 
Banned from the Pit

SEASON TWO-INDIA

Footprints Filmworks explores one of the biggest countries in the world-India in August 2011...Get ready for 'The Omar Abdulla,' Show that will be filmed in villages of the country in the twenty-eight day tour of the country...Call our o f f i c e s today or send us an email to answer the questions you have to our show...Footprints USA Investments has newly been launched in the United States with an investment of $19 million dollars for the creation of 500 000(five hundred thousand) websites...With Footprints Filmworks 'you are always number one...'

WIN A DATE WITH OMAR ABDULLA WHEN HE RETURNS FROM INDIA ON 1 SEPTEMBER 2011-CALL US FOR MORE DETAILS...Call it a 'Summers date...'

Footprints Filmworks has associated business mergers with Shaadi.com to broadcast certain of our press-statements on their channels...We have also secured rights to the broadcast of 'The Omar Abdulla,' Show to be released in India on television channels and news radio...Our humble beginnings STARTED in South Africa and with the support of our readers, makes Footprints Filmworks the best at our 'business...'

Footprints Filmworks welcomes businesses, organizations, and government organizations to purchase shares on our newly listed business in South Africa...Minimum investments in this business could 'reap rewards,' outstripping the ordinary return on an investment...View our other websites by typing the company name in any of the search engines...To become a 'guest appearance,' on one of our SHOWS call our office 'support base,' in Laudium, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Agra, Mumbai and opening soon in Italy...Watch the press for MORE DETAILS....

In ORDER TO WIN 'The Dream Date,' with Omar Abdulla-stay clued during the m o n t h for clues where he will be on this evening...Every three days you will receive clues on this bulletin in order to know his whereabouts on 1 September 2011...This lucky person will get to share two hours of OMAR ABDULLA in a location and time set according to the clues set out...This is a 'once-in-a-lifetime,' opportunity for the Footprints Filmworks fan...

Footprints Filmworks welcomes 'new-staff to our team to be brokers of the company where they can sell a d v e r t i s i n g in their communities to receive a 20 percent commission plus a basic salary...CALL US TODAY to set your meeting with our franchise business....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season Two-Episode-9

Filmed August 2nd

Duration 45 minutes

Omar Abdulla: Welcome to 'The Omar Abdulla,' Show produced by Footprints Filmworks filmed today...Today, we have two special guests stars who my daughter talked about long before we reached India...'The Omar Abdulla Show,' is filmed in India for this season and contains general talk, interviews, discussions and speeches by people from the village of India...Our interview today is in Kerala-India home of the destinations chosen is a Japanese Garden in the mother city...We have two of the most popular Bollywood sensations with us today Shar Rukh Khan and Aishwarya Rai...Welcome to our guests...

Shar Rukh Khan: Thank you for joining us and my love to the Indian fans in South Africa and everybody watching this broadcast...!!

Aishwarya Rai: You are looking good as always Shar Rukh, and it's been almost two years since we have seen each other...!!

Omar Abdulla: You have been known to be 'Bollywoods,' Super-couple on and off the screen and some of our viewers would be interested in tips that you can offer the local public about romance, about relationships, about love and about 'keeping the spark alive...'

Shar Rukh Khan: When it comes to romance the key is simple...Act like you have never acted before...Girls like the fancy roses, spicy jokes, interesting credit given to them for no reason and the ability to make them smile...If you really want a woman to like you, be yourself, smell good, talk about your parents, your family, your upbringing and leave the rest to mother nature...I was a very naughty person in school and girls would often say that it's my 'good-looks,' that won all the women...Perhaps it's the way you come across...When it comes to love, it's a broad topic and I'm sure most of you have watched my films...Love is an eternal bliss that matures over time and slowly becomes a solid foundation...When I fell in love with my wife Gauri, it was always about 'sweet-moments,' that works it's tricks...Love is a foundation that makes you happy, makes you want to 'go-out,' and have a ball, and turns your frown into a smile...My recipe for love is Tandoori chicken...

Aishwarya Rai: I got married in my thirties and found it difficult to find the right person because of the media attention I received...I guess over time love is like a fine wine that gets better...With Shar Rukh Khan, the reason we ooze sexiness is because we complement each other...You cannot love someone whom you do not like-physically, mentally, emotionally-Always...Whilst I was growing up I learnt from my parents that love for them was primary and love for a man was secondary...I guess it's the little things in a relationship that make it work...I guess when you have made many moments in your life pass you by, you long to find the right partner for the sake of children and love...I guess the love you see in the films we act, really happens-If you believe it and have the faith...Often enough love is the answer to all our problems in life and a little love can go a long way...

Omar Abdulla: I believe that real love comes over time and you have to be patient...Sometimes we push ourselves too hard all to find out that we 'fell-in-love,' with the wrong person for the wrong reasons...What the two of you share, I learnt that love is the winner of hearts who are lost, hearts who seek security, hearts who long to be held and hearts to be loved forever...Before we move on to the questions from the public, I'd like to ask the both of you, you are your role models and what made you become idols in India, and the rest of the world...??

Shar Rukh Khan: You know Omar, to become one of the 'Kings of Bollywood,' requires one to have the ability to never give up...When I was 23, I was living in a 200 foot garage living out of an ex-boss's house...No-one believed in me...I had one film released and the name Shar Rukh Khan was not even noticed...I believed in the higher being and worked hard with the promises I had in my mind, heart, spirit, and body...I had the end vision in mind of what I am today...I saw myself on stage, in films, with people of importance on television stations all across the globe...Salman Khan helped me with the work I was doing at that time...When it comes to role models I have thousands, but just to name a few-Aishwarya Rai, Amitabh Bachan, Karan Johar, Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber, Nelson Mandela, Nicholas Sarkozy, Shane Ward, Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan, George Washington, Barack Obama, Princess Diana-to name a few...

Aishwarya Rai: Hmmmm, interesting question...I was a 'goo-goo doll,' in school and my father believed in my wishes, my dreams and what I had stated to him...When I visited the United States I truly knew that I was destined for success...I am from the caste of Brahman so we as Hindu's had to be polite not only in India but to our own people to achieve what we wanted...I remember that I wrote down what I wanted to achieve when Aishwarya Rai was not even known about...I guess God grants you the success in your dreams if you really work hard at it and have the dream in your mind...All great actors have a thought about themselves how they perceive themselves to be seen for today...My role models include my father in law, my mother in law, my mother, my father and the many millions of people who support me...You cannot say one person changed your life...You learn something from anyone and put it in your own way and style...

Omar Abdulla: They say that the two of you make crowds cheer for more and make romance couples shed a tear or two-is an email I received from Hemisha Joshi in Mumbai...Any comments...??

Aishwarya Rai: The reason we make couples shed tears is because we have meaning behind the w o r d s...You have couples who are married for longer than fifty years that still cry for our words is because of it's meaning...Let me say this...When you were a teenager and the girl next door wanted to get to know you better and you sought off liked her...Then you take her on a date and you slowly fall in love...Remember that love is the starting point in a relationship and you have to be able to choose your partner with fuss...You can find 'your prince charming,' next door or a million miles away...Remember that love has it's stages and with all stages it comes with a price...Remember that the day you tell a woman 'I love you,' she will hold to you to her grave...Remember that a woman can only love one man at a time and when a woman loves with all her heart, all her passion, all her soul, all her comfort-the world is open for the two of you...When is comes to Shar Rukh Khan, we are actors and we have the personalities to win millions of fans who watch us and want to see the romance on screen...Take our example on screen and put it in your own life...

Shar Rukh Khan: I love you Aishwarya Rai-for saying that...You are very sweet...What makes the crowds chant our name is our own individual talent...I am a good performer because I have the experience of working with the likes of Preity Zinta, Kajol, Madhuri Dixit and many more, but Aishwarya Rai remains my best actress because she was with me when we started out...Very often I think that she does not have the distribution or knowledge that I have-all to realize that she is a woman...We are made from different clay when the Lord created us and my word to anyone who falls in love is respect...Respect a woman for who she is and the world will be yours...

Omar Abdulla: Back in a moment...!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kismet Spices

Kismet Spices is conviently located in Laudium, Centurion, Midrand and Erasmia... We have become a 'household brand,' to families, friends, customers and the local community. Our business started in the early 1970's by our forefathers and we have grown with the strenght of the Almighty... Kismet Spices provides 'free-delivery,' to residents of the community.

We offer special discount prices for homeowners who shop with us. We are leaders of the community when it comes to price, pride, and customer service.

Special Discounts on-Dharls, Fatima's Purr, Samoosa's, Indian Spices, Ice Creams, Cooldrinks, and General Groceries.

217 MINK STREET

(012) 3743307 0827786447

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMIES FURNISHERS

Omies Furnishers is located in Pretoria and provides the surrounding community with furniture, accessories, tools and other forms of bedding to customers in our local community. Omies Furnishers was established more than 30 years ago by Omar Carrim and today has become a trusted shopping experience to families building and creating their new homes. We are now located in Church Street in Pretoria.

Omies Furnishers caters for all needs of a home including beds, lounge suites, kitchen units and appliances. We have become popular in the community with the support of our friends and family. Omies Furnishers is the place to shop for cheap merchandise to 'lighten up your home.'

327 Church Street

Tel: 012 3270417 0837863766

Zoes Motor Corporation

Zoes Motor Corporation was established in 2006 and today has become one of Gauteng's premier motor company's offering the community of Pretoria the opportunity to 'wheel 'n deal,' in the best and most affordable motor cars in the country...Zoes Motor Corporation was started by Zane Boots with an object to provide the local community with the cheapest and 'funkiest,' in motor cars...Our range varies from R50-000-R2 million rand per car...Come and Visit us today...

434 Vom Hagen Street-Pretoria

(012) 326 3234 0837865117

Superb Uniwell Systems

Superb Uniwell Systems is located in Pretoria, Midrand, Sandton and opening soon in Los Angeles...Our company is manufacturers and distributors of cash-machines, computers and related software for businesses in South Africa...Superb Uniwell Systems is directed by Mr. Ahmed Omar...

Tel: 0123275855 Tel: 0118887233

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mochachos Chicken Villages

Mochachos Chicken Villages is directed by Mohammed Iqbal and has branches throughout South Africa in location Laudium, Lenasia, Alberton, Cresta, Phoenix, Dundee and Overport...We specialize in providing your 'take-outs,' be world class...

Tel: 0123746477 Tel:0118374322 Tel:0837865433

Omar Abdulla: Welcome back to 'The Omar Abdulla,' Show produced by Footprints Filmworks...Since we are abroad we are not taking calls as we are receiving emails to our guests Mr. Shar Rukh Khan and Mrs. Aishwarya Rai...I received an email from Ferial Haffejee from Bombay asking Mr. Khan how does he cope with competition and the motivation forces behind him...??

Shar Rukh Khan: Well, when Hrithik Roshan exploded on the scene I almost got my money's worth...We are great friends and he is like a brother to me...There is always competition in life, You can laugh at it or you can make a fuss about it...God has granted special 'talents,' to many of us, and if we use our talents and abilities in the right way, all is possible...What motivates me is listening to the music on my ipad when working on my computer...It brings back memories about my days...

Omar Abdulla: Life is a funny thing...When the bulls are following you the world is your friend and when the cards are done-you are alone...I received another email from Radika Motani to Shar Rukh Khan, asking him what are his future goals in the film industry and any plans to launch shows in South Africa, United States, Brazil and New Zealand...!!

Shar Rukh Khan: My life is complicated at the moment as my wife is pregnant...Perhaps we will be filming in Cape Town for a romantic film with Ayesha Deol some time in the future...I love personalities with 'spunk, funk, and punk,' because although I am one of 'the most successful actors,' I also learn...My wife was showing me interesting facts on the internet...My new hobby...When I started out there was no internet and very little attention was paid to a struggling actor...I am thankful to my wife for her support with the children and my family....

Omar Abdulla: Yes, you have the making of a successful actor and businessman...My next email received from Shahid Adams from Agra asks Aishwarya Rai what are the limitations of marriage....??

Aishwarya Rai: My parents taught me that marriage is half your religion...There are no limitations only opportunities...I was reading a blog that said that I am not allowed to act with Shar Rukh Khan or Hrithik Roshan and that certain of my 'dance moves,' cannot be practised...This is all rubbish as we are having a baby this month...I have gained weight, but ASH will be back on screen in January...Shahid, marriage is a life-long business because it is a business...If you were to become a partner of a business you have responsibilities and it's the same with marriage...We are not American's where we cheat, where we lie to our partners, where we commit sins forbidden by our partners...Be totally honest about your past, present your goals for today and d r e a m about the future...I like Shar Rukh idea about listening to music while on the internet...This is all new to me as my husband teaches me all these funky things about the computer...!!

Omar Abdulla: We have a last question from Mishka Joosub from New Delhi who asks the two of you about your hobbies and plans for the future...??

Aishwarya Rai: I plan to have four children for the future so we are working quickly towards my dreams...I have certain films coming out in 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014...My hobbies are-dancing, talking, 'meeting-new people,' hanging out, spending time with family, biking and the camera...!!

Shar Rukh Khan: Uhm...I love romance, romance and some more romance...I love my children and the folks I meet on a daily basis...Some of my hobbies is the computer, cricket, dancing, music, snow-boarding and 'just chilling out...'

Omar Abdulla: Thanks to our guests...Our next show will be shot in New Delhi about 'famous Indians,' who left a successful f o o t p r i n t in the country...Until tomorrow...Salaams to all...!!

Episode 10-Season two

Filmed-4th August 2011

Duration-45 Minutes

Omar Abdulla: Welcome to 'The Omar Abdulla Show,' produced by Footprints Filmworks...Welcome to the city of New Delhi where the city 'never sleeps,' and the runaways are filled with trains, mini-cabs, busstling cars and Delhi Take Outs...Our location today is the New Delhi headoffices for Coca Cola where I am joined by CEO of Coca-Cola international Mr. Muhtar Kent, Shaadi.com CEO Anupam Mittal and Bharti Enterprises boss Mr. Suni Mittal...We have a first question to the panel about their recipe for success in India and internationally...

Muhtar Kent: I have watched previous episodes of 'The Omar Abdulla Show,' and that businessman who directs Vodacom has a good story to tell...I have been employed as the Director of Coca-Cola international because of the work that I do...You see, in India we were not given opportunities in business and my father sent me to London to study at the University of Oxford...After me completing my studies I returned to India to work for finance organizations where I STARTED at Coca-Cola...It has been a dream come true for our team and I will offer some leadership qualities learnt at the business...I learnt that true leadership comes from within and you cannot be a super leader if you are not happy inside...I learnt that being the director of more than 5.3 million staff requires a team effort by managers, leaders, businessman and the general public...I learnt that determination and willingness to 'never-say-die,' are keys towards success...I learnt that one can double ones thinking and mindset with the support of family, friends, the 'general,' community and the public...

Suni Mittal: I have no relation to Anupam Mittal and Lakshmi Mittal although I take them as friends of the industry and more like a father and son...My recipe for success is the willingness to learn from mentors and the ability to copy their results...Bharati Enterprises has a subsciber base of over 5 million and our vision started with ideas from the local villages...Our business model was planned from 1992 and worked it's way where it is today...If there was a recipe of success it's the notation that one should have the goal set in focus...Often enough our goals get tainted and it's good to plan and act again...The power out there will guide you...The power out there knows what's in your heart and mind and will guide you towards the right investors, shareholders, partners and directors...The power out there knows what your d r e a m s are and writing it down is the starting phase...We should put our words into action and the action will reap the results you choose...Our company has been newly listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and New York Stock Exchange to raise funding so that we can spread our wings in Asia...

Anupam Mittal: I started like most of you who are watching this broadcast with only a vision and no-plan of action...I admired Bill Gates because I read stories about the billionaire who started with a dream and how he put his dream into action...At Shaadi, it's all about the 'joining of hearts,' the embrace of marriage from one village or one community or one country to another...I met my wife on a romantic chat forum and I thought of developing my own forums to help people like me and people who were seeking love...My recipe for success is visualization, writing, talking, speaking and motivationing people who join our business...We have newly partnered with Footprints Filmworks to launch their shows on our broadcast too...!!

Omar Abdulla: Perhaps over time the business model has changed...My grandfather who hails from India taught my father that the Indian way of trade was the way of doing business...Over time and generations 'new-forms,' of business have been invented and tested and some of them work and some of them don't work...As a future trend in the business cycle of life, what would your opinion be...??

Suni Mittal: The business model of trade has changed and we can see some of these models worked in certain villages in India...In the 1800's trade was buying a product and selling it at a higher price...In today's world it's about adding value to a product or adding dimensions to a product...In tomorrow's world it would be the creation of a new invention or product and leaving society to adding dimensions...Take the example of a motor-car...First it was the wheel, then it was the engine, then it was the autobody and then it was the spectrums...Our future cars will require water as the fuel or solar powered...We are already seeing this today...Billions of rupees invested in an industry could change the invention of a particular model...Coming back to the recipe for success Mr. Abdulla-take a person like Thomas Edison who tried and failed more than 10 000 times at the light bulb...If he did not carry on with his notation about the light bulb where would electricity be today...We should remember that even though we come across failures towards our success in business the true vision must not be lost...

Muhtar Kent: At Coca-Cola we spend over 23 percent of revenue on advertising and we have reasons for this...A brand cannot be established without 'word-of-mouth,' secret donations and the ability to believe in the youth...Every morning our board of directors has meetings about which campaigns to push and which to hold...Business is a game and as men that is our duty as the bread-winners of our homes...I often motivate my staff that you can earn a million dollars per annum with the right strategy and mindset...Sure, luck plays a role, but you m u s t have a strategy-a syntax in plan...

Omar Abdulla: Back in a moment...

Brian Boswell's Circus

Brian Boswell's Circus is located in Centurion, Benoni, Soweto and Cape Town...We specialize in entertaining the local community for show promoters and investors...Brian Boswell has been entertaining crowds from the early times your daddy took you to the circus...Call Brian's Circus today to showcase us at your local community...

Tel: 0433938833 Tel: 0836297799

Denel Aviation

Denel Aviation specializes in the training, preparing of personnel for light and heavy-weight aircraft...Our branches in South Africa are located in Midrand, Eldoglen, Laudium and Overport...Denel Aviation repairs and builds aircrafts for your 'daily-flying,' needs...Denel Aviation is directed by Mr. Ismail Dockrat...!

Tel: 0800204880

South African Horse Academy

The South African Horse Academy is located in Lenasia, Roshnee, Benoni and Durban...The Horse Academy trains horses and horse owners to horse-ride like a true Texas Western...We train horse owners and persons who don't own a horse at our farm...The South African Horse Academy is directed by Michelle Kudrow...

Tel: 0118379333 Tel: 0825334545

Dancing Diva

Dancing Diva is located in Brixton, Phoenix, Johannesburg and Pretoria...Dancing Diva specializes in teaching students Ballroom dancing, classical dancing, exotic dancing and showroom dancing...We offer specialized courses in the country or community of your choice...Dancing Diva is directed by Vanessa Williamson...Call Dancing Diva today...!!

Tel: 0317864433 Tel: 0828085128

Aziz Tayob Architects

Aziz Tayob Architects specializes in the creation, design, landscapping and layout of your home...Aziz Tayob Architects is located in Laudium, Centurion, Musgrave and Overport...We design small-medium-large homes, shopping complexes and Malls...Aziz Tayob Architects is directed by Haneef and Aziz Tayob...

Tel: 0123742289 Tel:0827865622

House of Motani

House of Motani specializes in the manufacture and distribution of lounge, bedroom, kitchen and room furniture...House of Motani is located in Pretoria, Sandton, Port Elizabeth and and Polokwane...The House of Motani Group is directed by Omar and Rashad Motani...

Tel: 0117864665 Tel: 0114937721 Tel: 0837867844

Omar Abdulla: Welcome back to 'The Omar Abdulla Show...' While we were away I received dozens of emails from you our community public and 'we-thank,' you once again for your valued support...The email is from Ramesh Singh from the Bay of Bengal who asks the panel their opinions about business and what makes the Warren Buffets of the world stand out and if there was any enterpreneurship advice for his small business in the country...??

Muhtar Kent: We find that many personalities are choosing to open and promote their own business in the mother country which is developed after a person has worked for a company for a few years...My suggestion to you is that if you are young-work for a business to gain experience of the people 'who know what their business-talk is all about...' If you are investing savings of yours in a new business then take the advice I give each morning...Have a smile on your face, promote your business and don't be afraid to take risks...Business is about risk, marketing, skills and using the tools you have at your base...A car will not drive on it's own if it's parked in the driveway...Put the injection into your business necessary to 'jump-start,' your organization...I always say that the brian is the strongest tool of the body...Use it, and invent ways that people will buy from you....

Sunil Mittal: I find that donations and prayers work it's magic in my business...My wife is a staunch Hindu and every morning she prays atleast 30-45 minutes for the business...Sometimes if all the tricks in the book fail, the creator is the answer...He is the ultimate guiding force and giver...Warren Buffet or Bill Gates will not be where they are because of their hearts and their willingness to give...Look at their 100 billion dollar foundation they have developed....!!Giving can not only mean in the form of cash...Giving can mean sharing your meal, sharing your space, opening your heart to 'new-found,' opportunities...!!

Omar Abdulla: W o r d s of wisdom Mr. Mittal...I remember my father taught me that God will open the doors to you if you open your ears...The answers are always at bay and risk is an opportunity in disguise...I have another email from Sharon Chopra who says that she found someone on the internet that she likes and do relationships work when meeting someone on the internet...??

Anupam Mittal: We developed our business because we wanted people from far and wide to fall in love, find a partner and relate their stories to their loved ones...Falling in love on the internet is like a conversation you were to have on the telephone...It's the same thing...To date we have become responsible for over 10 000 marriages on the internet...If you have found your Mr. Right-Shaadi is your word...!!

Omar Abdulla: We are running out of time and have the last email that we are going to answer...This is an email from Sharda Ramnar from Calcutta who asks the panels that she has received a payout of 15 million rupees and what is the idea to invest her monies...??

Anupam Mittal: The rule of investment is simple...Invest 30 percent in conservative....Invest 30 percent in medium risk....Invest 20 percent in high risk....And hold the rest in cash...Oh yeah, and watch 'The Omar Abdulla Show,' this guy has the making of a future *********....

Omar Abdulla: Thanks Anupam...Tomorrow we will be meeting with leaders in India that focus of the art of prayer, the style of prayer, the method of prayer and the techniques of prayer in India...Until tomorrow...!!

Episode Eleven-Season Two

Filmed-August 6

Duration-45 Minutes

Omar Abdulla: Welcome to another show of 'The Omar Abdulla,' Show produced by Footprints Filmworks...Today, we are outside the Taj Mahal in Agra and will be talking, speaking, discussing and sharing 'prayer thoughts,' prayer moments, and prayer styles by everyday Indians and the global nation...In studio, today we have Father John Paul, Swami Mahesh Singh and Imaam Mohammed from the Agra National Mosque...Let's get to it...Briefly describe the religion that you follow as well as some of the teachings the religion offers...

Father John Paul: We have over 2.2 billion supporters of the faith of Christianity...Our teachers teach that Jesus Christ was sent by God as his Son-in the Holy Trinity of Christianity-The Father, 'The Son,' and The Holy Ghost...Our teachers believe that Christianity is the religion that acts as a saviour to the needy and to the person who does not posses anything...Our teachers teach us that our religion if prayed in the right way and path can cure all illness, all sickness, all 'bad emotions,' and all negetive thoughts...Our teachers say that Christianity dates back from the first century and was brought down in the form of a human God-Jesus...Jesus Christ is truly The Son of God as he sits on the right side of the Lord and even our own religious books including The Bible, The Quran, and other books speak of The Lord as humanities guide towards a better present and future...

Swami Mahesh Singh: We have over a billion Hindu's in India and more than 500 000 internationally...Our religion is based on Lord Krisha, Lord Hanuman, Lord Vishnu and Lord Ganesha...Our religion is a belief and faith that dates back from the early stone ages...Our religion teaches law, marriage, relationships, deity, love, friendship, honesty and patience...Our religion teaches Mankind that there is a higher force, a higher power, a higher spirit and a higher focus towards the life we lead on mother nature...Our religion believes in supernatural happenings including reincarnation, ghosts, what you would call 'spooky,' ideas about life which I will share on this program of 'The Omar Abdulla,' Show...

Imaam Mohammed: Our religion Islam was created by the Holy Prophet of Islam-Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W.)...According to The Quran The Apostle was sent to humanity as a gift to the world to restore peace, harmony, love and marriage...According to sacred scriptures the religion of Islam believes that God is One and The Most High The Most Gracious...According to Muslims a sacred belief of five pillars MUST be followed in order to enter Paradise-or Heaven...According to the tradition when Muslims marry this rule is viable for eternity and we have proven facts that state that if Muslims divorce or null a marriage witnessed by God-they are no longer Muslims...

Omar Abdulla: Thanks for that, and you have given us a brief outline of religion in the global spectrum of life...Let's say that I am single and I have no possessions and that I choose more out of life...Could you give the audience a brief on how prayer should be addressed to The Lord and how can one receive the answers and bounties to his w o r d....!

Father John Paul: The Lord knows your dreams, The Lord knows your aspirations, The Lord knows your desires and The Lord knows the future...God will not give you a problem too large you cannot handle...Many of the wealthy of society believe in a higher power as a guiding force towards their future dreams...Prayer alone won't solve your problems...Prayer alone won't bring back your lost love...Prayer alone won't make you a billionaire overnight...Prayer alone won't make your sickness go away...Prayer coupled with constant concentration is the key...Often enough we pray fast or without an intention...Kneeling is the best form of submission because of the respect to The Lord...In the Holy Bible it clearly states that first respect your father, your mother, your children, your brother, your sister, your uncle, your aunt and then the universe...I was watching a show produced by Footprints Filmworks that stated that if you have the faith of a mustard seed-the universe and it's contents are yours...It's true and divine...!

Imaam Mohammed: Individual prayer is good but it's better if it's done on a mass scale...Remember it's your thoughts that create your reality and if your thoughts are scattered I would suggest first know what you want, have an outline and strive towards it...Prayer is a message to the Almighty...You asked an important question about how does God answer prayers...Look around you...If you pray for a million dollars and you don't have it...Look for the signs, look for the opportunities and you will see it infront of you...Remember that God knows what's in your mind, in your heart and will only give you what you willing to give away...We sometimes get bogged down about things that we choose, we should not worry-the sun will rise tomorrow and you will be given all your wishes...You cannot bribe God and God will grant you everything that you ever wanted and desired if you are willing to put the effort in...Never fear the world, because the world is not real, we must remember that when we die-we have to answer for our actions done of this earth...

Swami Mahesh Singh: The best form of prayer is 'thought, dance, mediatation and love...' We fail to see the answers to the millions of questions asked by Man...ThOUGHT-is the highest form of prayer...What you think-you are and you become...DANCE-celebrate love, celebrate a laugh or a smile, celebrate life, celebrate love...MEDIATATION-is the art of breathing...Breathe with awe, breathe like you own the world, breathe like you in charge, breathe like the world only gets better...LOVE-love your father, love your mother, love you brother, love your sister, love your wife, love the community, love without thinking...ALWAYS...My recipe for getting my message received by God is ask nicely-Remember God created humor, and fun, use it to ask your wishes...Don't be too serious and come across like you mean what you want...Pray not only when you require a million dollars or a sickly, or a in a bad relationship...Prayer Everyday is the key to a Man's success...

Omar Abdulla: Back in a moment...

8ta Networks

8ta Networks is based in South Africa and directed by Telkom South Africa...8ta networks is a new mobile system offering discounts on blackberries, laptops, ipads and other tele-communication products...Book your number with us today...8ta Networks is based in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban...

Tel: 081180

Lotus FM

Lotus FM is located in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban...Catch 'The Omar Abdulla Show,' produced by Footprints Filmworks daily-8:am-9:am...Lotus FM specializesin Indian broadcasting to the local community of South Africa...Call us today for 'your special,' requests...

Tel: 0313625445

Hanover Bakeries

Hanover Bakeries is located in Fordsburg, Laudium, Lenasia and opening soon in Eldoglen...Our company is directed Mr. Khalid Shar...Hanover Bakeries is well-known for providing the local community with 'the-best,' in cakes, desserts, ice-creams and donuts...Call us today to place your orders, or visit us today...!

Tel: 0123746777 Tel: 0118393355

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode Thirteen-Season Two

Filmed August 14th

Duration-45 Minutes

Omar Abdulla: Welcome to The 'Omar Abdulla,' Show produced by Omar Abdulla and Footprints Filmworks...Today, we are welcoming calls from the public as we are exclusively interviewing President of India Mrs. Devisingh Patil who hails from Rajasthan...Our interview today is at the State of The Union in New Delhi where The President speaks to The 'Omar Abdulla,' Show about the past, the present and the future of India...

Devisingh Patel: Thank you to Footprints Filmworks for having me on this show today...I am 72 years old so your grandmother would probably be able to relate to the story of India and our congress...Briefly let me give you an introduction to myself and if I sound oldish my voice is a bit 'coughed-up...' I won my first election at 30 and later worked with Members of Congress before India gained independence from Britain in 1947...I have a bloodline of the late Mahatma Gandi so South African's will relate to our history...I became Governor of India ten years ago and got elected as President of India in 2007...I have since then led the 300 states of India with a firm belief in law, constitutional justice, democracy and freedom...I got elected as President of India with the support of all Indians in the mother land ruling with the Indian National Congress...

Omar Abdulla: As President of India what would your advice be to future leaders across the globe as their leader of the nation of 1.2 billion people and what changes can Indians expect in India??

Devisingh Patil: India is backward by almost 100 years and has the population that would see-saw a republic like China, United States, Pakistan and South Africa...Our fiscal and monetary policy standards are one of the highest in Asia and we are able to compete with world markets...You ask, what advice would I offer to leaders as per say in their country...A leader is a person who is willing to be a stallion amongst the pigeons...A leader fights for justice, prosperity, equality and freedom...A leader is made by the people and not by themselves...A leader who works with honesty and passion will always win...A leader who chooses the right path will be appreciated by the public...A leader who understands the poor, the rich, and the superich is a winner of all hearts...A leader is a lover and fights when the storm brews and holds tight when things 'don't go according to plan...'

Omar Abdulla: We should draw straws out of the hats from our grandfathers, fathers and forefathers...Ms. Patil what is India doing to curb the 8 percent dense growth population of the country in coming years...??

Devisingh Patil: You know Mr. Abdulla we have more than 2300 universities in India and many of the foreign students who visit India is becuase 'we are,' the best engineers in the world...We host the biggest movie-cinema complexes with Bollywood and counterparts...We purchase more than 783 million dollars worth of Gold per annum...We cater for 888 weddings per day...We are the largest manufacturer of motor oil, fruits, and wines...Our highways was always filled to capacity...We have become the largest coal, mineral, and cellphone producer...Your answer to the question is simple...Our government members had meetings last week to pass a bill like China that every marriage will ONLY be allocated two children...This is a bill we are still busy working with...

Omar Abdulla: Madaam President, who are some of your mentors and what is your advice to these political heads...??

Devisingh Patil: I would s t a r t off by the United States President Barack Obama-the great Democrat...If he is watching this broadcast I take him like a son and I have met with him in the U.S...It's too bad he is like a peacock weighing on everybody from The Taliban to Libia...He should put his head regarding saving the 3 trillion dollar American debt that pushing his weight around 'world-leaders...Fidel Castro-Here is man with all the power in the world and still sticks his nose in with The United States...I am sure his brother will curb Cuba out of the territorial rein with the American's...Other leaders include Indira Gandhi, Queen Elizabeth II, Mr. Mahinda Rajapaksa and Ms. Hilary Clinton...

Omar Abdulla: Back in a moment...!!

Maserati South Africa

Maserati South Africa is South Africa's only dealer in sports brands that cater for the businessman...Maserati South Africa is an imported of 'excellence-with-passion,' and our cars are premium branded for South Africans...Prices range from R999 000-R4 million rand...Maserati South Africa is located in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town...

Tel: 0214643560 Tel: 0317877832

Ocean Basket

Ocean Basket is South Africa's leading prawn 'food-specialist,' with branches in Laudium, Lenasia, Fordsburg, Killarney, Midrand, Soweto, Menlyn and Brooklyn...Our franchise business is one of the biggest in South Africa catering for the 'hungry-mouths,' of everyday South African's...EAT IN.TAKE OUT.

Tel: 0129914736 Tel:0114552314 Tel: 0147363760

Omar Abdulla: Welcome back...While we were a w a y we received an email from Shamima Kalla from Pune discussing new policies that the Indian government would install in the next five years and President Devisingh Patil will care to continue...??

Devisingh Patil: We have planned many 'special moments,' for Indians to look towards in the future...We will be increasing spending on tourism, transport, labour skills and improving local skills by implementing American teaching methods...The 10 million businesses in India will receive tax-break for earners who earn wage salaries and the rich will be taxed by a further eight percent...Muncipalities will be taxed the heaviest with water, sanitation, electricity and power...The country will launch five new airtravel routes to the country including routes from small cities to major towns...The country will speed up energy workforce by investing 32 million rupees for the old age and building of old age homes...Hospitals, Clinics and other facilities will receive funding to find cures for virus...The education sector will improve the lives of parents by a spending of 2 billion rupees over the next two years...These are some of the changes Indians can expect in India Shamima...

Omar Abdulla; We are running out of time and we have a last email from Parvesh Joshi who asks the Indian President about the international scope for India when she retires...??

Devisingh Patil: Mr. Joshi when I retire I will return to my village and spend the time with my children...I have always been a patriot of India and my w o r d s will always be remembered by the people I work with....!

Omar Abdulla: That's all for today on a shortened version of The 'Omar Abdulla,' Show...Join us tomorrow when we walk through 'Gardens of Eden,' and share your gardening ideas and tips...

Board index » Word on the Street... » Other Bands