Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Trading

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:08 pm 
Force of Nature

sonicred wrote:
jamhead64 wrote:
ive heard so many rumors about barrie but have never seen any proof of its existance. still would love to see it, but still want to see vegas 98 and los angeles 98#2 complete.

speaking of uncirculated vids, i saw this clip on youtube and was wondering if anybody has info on where its from, and if anything else exists from this show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVOWS9orxog

ummm, this is nice.

I found that video on eMule 2 or 3 years ago: after some searches, it seems to come from the show at the Sorpasso in Milan, 1992-02-18. Once is from the soundcheck, there's also a video of Even Flow from the actual but the camera is in the back and there's so many people you can barely see the band !

Check my band! (RIP)
http://www.myspace.com/womenforhank

Check my new band!
http://www.myspace.com/carvelnet

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:55 pm 
Artworks Hunter
 WWW  Profile

I got a 2nd generation sourced DVD from this show:

07/21/98 : Memorial Stadium – Seattle [waiting for transfer ? gen]

Looks very good and the sound is good also, I will post some screenshots soon, and I think will be great if I can add some menus and chapters.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:28 pm 
Got Some

So I bought a DVD recorder (standalone) from an electronics liquidator the other day. I wanted to burn tv shows from my PVR. I hooked up a vcr to it to learn how to use it.

The first tape I tried was Pearl Jam's Toronto 96 show. Turns out my VHS is complete. Leaving Here is not cut and Ledbetter is the full song. I used to get VHS bootlegs from a guy who said he taped lots of stuff and had a bunch of masters. Him and I don't like each other anymore so I have no chance of acquiring the masters. This looks to be 2nd Gen. I will post screen caps tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:36 pm 
Red Mosquito

antiyou wrote:
So I bought a DVD recorder (standalone) from an electronics liquidator the other day. I wanted to burn tv shows from my PVR. I hooked up a vcr to it to learn how to use it.

The first tape I tried was Pearl Jam's Toronto 96 show. Turns out my VHS is complete. Leaving Here is not cut and Ledbetter is the full song. I used to get VHS bootlegs from a guy who said he taped lots of stuff and had a bunch of masters. Him and I don't like each other anymore so I have no chance of acquiring the masters. This looks to be 2nd Gen. I will post screen caps tonight.

i got the same toronto show, complete & all. full set etc.. got this one way back from taz records. ah the memories.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:37 pm 
Got Some
 WWW  Profile

antiyou wrote:

sweet :D now find us the barrie show 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:39 pm 
Got Some
 WWW  Profile

demetrios wrote:
antiyou wrote:

i got the same toronto show, complete & all. full set etc.. got this one way back from taz records. ah the memories.

haha they even printed sony on the the sticker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:47 pm 
Red Mosquito

i got a few dozen other vhs tapes that got the sony sticker thing on. lol. the day's of paying for bootlegged tapes. all the ones i got .. well .. have already been released in vcd & dvd quality that's over at OMN. for finding out which gen i got .. i wouldn't have a clue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:47 pm 
Got Some

satanman wrote:
demetrios wrote:
antiyou wrote:

haha they even printed sony on the the sticker

Ryan, what kind of blank tape do you think that is? :roll:

If the full show is out there, why is the circulating DVD incomplete?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:05 pm 
Red Mosquito

antiyou wrote:

it was mentioned a few months back. forget which thread now. i posted it here in this thread back in nov '05. if anybody needs my copy or your's man for the new transfer version .. would be happy to help out. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:26 am 
Got Some

demetrios wrote:
antiyou wrote:

it was mentioned a few months back. forget which thread now. i posted it here in this thread back in nov '05. if anybody needs my copy or your's man for the new transfer version .. would be happy to help out. :D

Forgot that VLC takes caps the same size as the screen you are viewing so they are a little small but...

Keep in mind that this was transferred from VHS to DVD recorder in 2 hr mode. I don't know what the effects are on the video quality but it did look a tad sharper on VHS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:31 pm 
Got Some

12/07/93 : Seattle Center Arena - 2nd gen VHS has been put to DVD and is available at youkan's.
B&P offers to follow soon. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:50 pm 
Got Some

benjammin wrote:
12/07/93 : Seattle Center Arena - 2nd gen VHS has been put to DVD and is available at youkan's.
B&P offers to follow soon. 8)

Looks good. I may jump on shortly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:18 pm 
Johnny Guitar

Hello There. I have a screen shot video of the 10/19/96 Bridge School show. I'm not sure of the generation, but considering that I bought it about three weeks after the show from a store in Sacramento that dealt with the taper himself I would say it is 1st Gen. It is very good quality, albeit shot from the screen. It is currently in storage so I can not post screen shots. Hope this helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:58 pm 
Force of Nature

for those of you who keep track of the shows.... does anyone know if Berlin 96' exist on DVD? The CDs artwork shows some pictures from the actual show and they pretty much look like screenshots from a video.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:08 pm 
Got Some

kerrang wrote:
for those of you who keep track of the shows.... does anyone know if Berlin 96' exist on DVD? The CDs artwork shows some pictures from the actual show and they pretty much look like screenshots from a video.

it does exist. i think there are two versions as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:28 pm 
Force of Nature

sonicred wrote:
kerrang wrote:

I see, thanks for the info.
It's a bit odd to me though... Berlin 96' is such a "famous" audio bootleg but the DVD is nowhere to be seen, is it being hoarded?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:05 pm 
Johnny Guitar

I don't think it's being hoarded. There is a version on dvd but the quality's pretty crappy, if my memory's correct. I've got it if you want a trade.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:26 pm 
Got Some

so just to update everyone. there are about 20 shows in possession now that need to be worked on but only a few people are willing to help so this will take some time. updates and removals from the list to follow.

jason

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:57 am 
Got Some

kerrang wrote:
sonicred wrote:
kerrang wrote:

I see, thanks for the info.
It's a bit odd to me though... Berlin 96' is such a "famous" audio bootleg but the DVD is nowhere to be seen, is it being hoarded?

I do not think it is not being hoarded.

You can check out this to see who has it. Quite a few people list it on DVD.

I do have it on my list and would trade it as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:31 pm 
Supersonic

D or Angi, could one of you update the title of this thread and remove the "please sticky", since it's a sticky now?

it's been bugging me for ages. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window, with a Red Mosquito... » Pearl Jam » Trading