Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:29 am 
Supersonic
 WWW  Profile

I think Leaf's gotta be the biggest bust of all time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:44 pm 
Banned from the Pit

samvb5 wrote:
class hero wrote:
couch isn't a bad QB, just been with horrible teams for his style of play. he's not a great QB either. the whole crying thing had a lot to do with idiot fans cheering his injury. he played hard and when he got hurt and was cheered for it, he was rightly pissed. for all the great fans the browns have, we sure have our share of dipshits.

that being said, nobody is worse than quinn.

We are all allowed our fair share of opinions.....I am seriously hoping that you are not calling me a dip shit b/c I dislike him as a QB!!!! If you can't take the heat, then you should be working your ass off that much harder....not crying on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no; i don't think you're a dipshit at all if you dislike him as a QB. he's not a great QB. i just didn't appreciate the fans booing him when the game was far from over. cleveland almost pulled that game off; when dawson's onside kick was recovered i thought they might. it's the fans' half-hearted support that i think sucks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:24 pm 
Banned from the Pit

class hero wrote:
samvb5 wrote:
class hero wrote:
couch isn't a bad QB, just been with horrible teams for his style of play. he's not a great QB either. the whole crying thing had a lot to do with idiot fans cheering his injury. he played hard and when he got hurt and was cheered for it, he was rightly pissed. for all the great fans the browns have, we sure have our share of dipshits.

that being said, nobody is worse than quinn.

We are all allowed our fair share of opinions.....I am seriously hoping that you are not calling me a dip shit b/c I dislike him as a QB!!!! If you can't take the heat, then you should be working your ass off that much harder....not crying on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no; i don't think you're a dipshit at all if you dislike him as a QB. he's not a great QB. i just didn't appreciate the fans booing him when the game was far from over. cleveland almost pulled that game off; when dawson's onside kick was recovered i thought they might. it's the fans' half-hearted support that i think sucks.

Okay now...that I can agree with it!!! Although I don't like Tim(as I am sure you can tell by now), I also believe a large part of the problem was the switching of Tim and Holcomb, every other game, or half for that matter. That didn't help the situation at all. No matter how much you practice plays, or what not.....having that in the back of your head that you could get yanked out at any given time is rough. But that is when the big boys step up!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:55 pm 
Got Some

I think it's obvious they need to bring back Cade McNown.

And Rashaan Salaam for that matter.

"Just say 'here' and we'll assume 'here' is short for 'Here I am, rock you like a hurricane!'"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:57 pm 
Johnny Guitar
 YIM  Profile

It's hard to argue with Mandarich as the biggest bust of all time. I mean, the guy was picked ahead of Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders, and Derrick Thomas, all future Hall of Famers. Sure, Leaf was a huge bust, but people knew Leaf needed some work before he was even drafted. Mandarich was supposed to be the best lineman ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:39 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 YIM  Profile

Tim Couch sucks.

End.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:57 pm 
Administrator

tsunami wrote:
Tim Couch sucks.

End.