Board index » Help Help » Technical Support

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: The TSIS Store!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:00 pm 
a joke

¡B! wrote:

Im totally going to submit copyright claims on everything you put up on there until you make one with theplatypus hooray smiley.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:06 am 
too drunk to moderate properly
 WWW  Profile

Skitch Patterson wrote:
¡B! wrote:

Im totally going to submit copyright claims on everything you put up on there until you make one with theplatypus hooray smiley.

Don't worry, Pearl Jam will probably find some reason why that hat is illegal.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:39 pm 
a joke

¡B! wrote:
Skitch Patterson wrote:
¡B! wrote:

Don't worry, Pearl Jam will probably find some reason why that hat is illegal.

I imagine the efficient and affordable shipping will be enough to enrage them.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:59 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Today only, get 20.12% off of all zazzle products with the code 2012NEWYEARS.

http://asset.zcache.com/assets/graphics ... sSale.html

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:52 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Now the sale is through Jan. 4th.

Quote:
Enter code:
2012NEWYEARS
at checkout in the "Zazzle Coupons/Gift Certificates" box
20.12% of the Zazzle product net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying products are purchased and the coupon code 2012NEWYEARS is applied at checkout. For most products, the net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). For Zazzle Custom Stamps, the net sale price is the difference between the price of the Zazzle Custom Stamps (excluding shipping and taxes) and the face value of the postage. Offer is valid through January 4, 2012 at 11:59 PM PT. This promotional offer may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or volume discount offers. If a volume discount applies to your order, you will receive either the discount set forth in this offer or the standard volume discount, whichever is greater. Offer valid on Zazzle.com only.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:57 pm 
Got Some
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Can we get an "I AM ANAL LOG" shirt with the Red Mosquito logo on the sleeve instead of PJ20, and the basecamp picture instead of the waves on the chest? I would buy one.

Me on Google+
Campaign For Liberty
Ludwig Von Mises Institute
antiwar.com

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:20 pm 
 WWW  Profile

twoheadedboy wrote:
Can we get an "I AM ANAL LOG" shirt with the Red Mosquito logo on the sleeve instead of PJ20, and the basecamp picture instead of the waves on the chest? I would buy one.

Given the speed with which Pearl Jam LLC shut down Buggy's Ed drawing and the Red Mosquito drawing, I'm sure I'd have a fight on my hands. I might win it since nothing in that design references Pearl Jam, but I'm tired of fighting zazzle over designs.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:06 pm 
 WWW  Profile

25% off of mugs with the code MUGFULLOFLUV

Quote:
* 25% of the mug and/or coaster net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying mugs and/or coasters are purchased and the coupon code MUGFULLOFLUV is applied at checkout. The net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). Offer is valid through February 2, 2012 11:59pm PT. This offer does not apply to past purchases and may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or volume discount offers. If a volume discount applies to your order, you will receive either the discount set forth in this offer or the standard volume discount,

http://www.zazzle.com/surfing_mug-168190244803126263

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:09 pm 
 WWW  Profile

25% off shirts and hats with WEARURHEARTS. That makes the green shirt a good deal, I think.

Quote:
* 25% of the shirt and/or hat net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying shirts and/or hats are purchased and the coupon code WEARURHEARTS is applied at checkout. The net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). Offer is valid through February 3, 2012 11:59pm PT. This offer does not apply to past purchases and may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or volume discount offers. If a volume discount applies to your order, you will receive either the discount set forth in this offer or the standard volume discount, whichever is greater. Offer valid on Zazzle.com only.

http://www.zazzle.com/the_contest_winne ... 9897860838
http://www.zazzle.com/the_contest_winne ... 6105107790
http://www.zazzle.com/the_contest_winne ... 2047724246
http://www.zazzle.com/the_mecca_hat-148853712361373199

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:04 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Alright, you're not gonna beat this! 50% off of shirts and mugs with PREGAMEDEALS.

Quote:
* 50% of the shirt, mug and/or poster net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying products are purchased and the coupon code PREGAMEDEALS is applied at checkout. The net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). Offer is valid through February 5, 2012 3:30pm PT. Offer does not apply to screen printed apparel. This offer does not apply to past purchases and may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or volume discount offers. If a volume discount applies to your order, you will receive either the discount set forth in this offer or the standard volume discount, whichever is greater. Offer valid on Zazzle.com only.

http://www.zazzle.com/the_contest_winne ... 9897860838
http://www.zazzle.com/the_contest_winne ... 6105107790
http://www.zazzle.com/the_contest_winne ... 2047724246
http://www.zazzle.com/surfing_mug-168190244803126263

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:15 am 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
15% off All Orders
Limited Time!

Enter code:
10FALLINSALE
at checkout in the "Zazzle Coupons/Gift Certificates" box

15% of the product net sale price will be deducted when one or more qualifying products are purchased and the coupon code 10FALLINSALE is applied at checkout. For most products, the net sale price is the price of the product (excluding shipping and taxes). For Zazzle Custom Stamps, the net sale price is the difference between the price of the Zazzle Custom Stamps (excluding shipping and taxes) and the face value of the postage. Offer is valid until September 26, 2012 at 11:59pm PT. This offer does not apply to past purchases and may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or volume discount offers. If a volume discount applies to your order, you will receive either the discount set forth in this offer or the standard volume discount, whichever is greater. Offer valid on Zazzle.com only.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:22 am 
Temporary Secretary
 WWW  Profile

¡B! wrote:

I'm contacting my lawyer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:16 am 
Unthought Known

Mecca wrote:
¡B! wrote:

I'm contacting my lawyer

http://www.zazzle.com/i_love_heart_mecc ... 2384254023

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:46 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Mecca wrote:
¡B! wrote:

I'm contacting my lawyer

I'm referring to a different Mecca.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Board index » Help Help » Technical Support