Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2863 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
 Post subject: Re: The Denver Broncos Thread
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:30 am 
Got Some

Green Habit wrote:
Thank you very much, Colts.

Wouldn't it be interesting to see them come to Mile High on the 12th?

Before the season I was thinking 10-6 or 11-5, a win in the Wild Card Round and out in the Divisional Round. So pretty much anything they do in the playoffs meets or exceeds my expectations. Very satisfying season.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:24 pm 
Got Some

Green Habit wrote:

and/or Texans. That team is seriously going the wrong way. They did not look good in the second half of that game at all.

I'm still not 100% sold on this Broncos team. I'm not trying to be down on them, because even with a relatively weak schedule plowing through the league the way they have since October has been a hell of a thing to watch, and it doesn't deserve criticism, most of the other top teams did stumble against a lesser opponent here and there. But the way they got killed in the first halves of those Atl/NE/Houston games still lingers in my head.

Anyway, road to NO goes through Denver now and that's got to be a hell of a good sign for this team.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:39 pm 
Administrator

mray10 wrote:
Green Habit wrote:
and/or Texans. That team is seriously going the wrong way. They did not look good in the second half of that game at all.

I'm still not 100% sold on this Broncos team. I'm not trying to be down on them, because even with a relatively weak schedule plowing through the league the way they have since October has been a hell of a thing to watch, and it doesn't deserve criticism, most of the other top teams did stumble against a lesser opponent here and there. But the way they got killed in the first halves of those Atl/NE/Houston games still lingers in my head.

Anyway, road to NO goes through Denver now and that's got to be a hell of a good sign for this team.
The only team I'm genuinely scared about are the Patriots. Guaranteeing that game takes place in Denver is big, but not big enough to ease my nerves. I think they can handle CIN/IND/BAL in their first game, even if it's a close one, and I think they can hang with any of the NFC teams, even if they might not be favored to win.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2863 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 140, 141, 142, 143, 144

Board index » Word on the Street... » Sports