Board index » Word on the Street... » General Discussion




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Who will make the last post on this board?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:51 am
Posts: 4009
Location: S. Florida
Gender: Female
The Argonaut wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
It's great that we haven't seen a massive influx of spamming/trolling just to up post counts in the waning weeks of the old board. Classy. That's why I like it here.

I'm hoping to finish with exactly 5,300 posts.


oh yeah?

_________________
Can you feel the magic?
Oh, yeah


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will make the last post on this board?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Former PJ Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:16 pm
Posts: 19724
Location: Montreal, QC
Gender: Male
I can't believe I won't reach 20k.

_________________
chud wrote:
Posting! Glorious Posting!

durdencommatyler wrote:
iPones, man. Fuck.


Proud member of: Team Binaural and Team Argo


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will make the last post on this board?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Red Mosquito, my libido
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:02 am
Posts: 91597
Location: Sector 7-G
You still have time.

_________________
It takes a big man to make a threat on the internet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will make the last post on this board?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Former PJ Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:16 pm
Posts: 19724
Location: Montreal, QC
Gender: Male
But is it enough?

_________________
chud wrote:
Posting! Glorious Posting!

durdencommatyler wrote:
iPones, man. Fuck.


Proud member of: Team Binaural and Team Argo


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will make the last post on this board?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
On the bright side
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 17495
Location: Surfside Beach, SC
Gender: Male
In

_________________
I remember thinking, "that's really gay". -- Cameronia


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will make the last post on this board?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
On the bright side
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 17495
Location: Surfside Beach, SC
Gender: Male
Rebar wrote:
In

_________________
I remember thinking, "that's really gay". -- Cameronia


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will make the last post on this board?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
On the bright side
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 17495
Location: Surfside Beach, SC
Gender: Male
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
In

_________________
I remember thinking, "that's really gay". -- Cameronia


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will make the last post on this board?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
On the bright side
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 17495
Location: Surfside Beach, SC
Gender: Male
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
In

_________________
I remember thinking, "that's really gay". -- Cameronia


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will make the last post on this board?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
On the bright side
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 17495
Location: Surfside Beach, SC
Gender: Male
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
In

_________________
I remember thinking, "that's really gay". -- Cameronia


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will make the last post on this board?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
On the bright side
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 17495
Location: Surfside Beach, SC
Gender: Male
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
In

_________________
I remember thinking, "that's really gay". -- Cameronia


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will make the last post on this board?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
On the bright side
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 17495
Location: Surfside Beach, SC
Gender: Male
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
In

_________________
I remember thinking, "that's really gay". -- Cameronia


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will make the last post on this board?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
On the bright side
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 17495
Location: Surfside Beach, SC
Gender: Male
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
Rebar wrote:
In

_________________
I remember thinking, "that's really gay". -- Cameronia


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Who will make the last post on this board?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
On the bright side
 Profile

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 17495
Location: Surfside Beach, SC
Gender: Male
Damn it, end this thing already.

_________________
I remember thinking, "that's really gay". -- Cameronia


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Word on the Street... » General Discussion


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:12 pm